Rune2006
Combat Legacy - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Combat Legacy (/showthread.php?tid=2575)

Combat Legacy - Terraforming - 02-01-2014 10:50 PM

inb4paytoCombat
http://services.runescape.com/m=news/poll---legacy-combat

RE: Combat Legacy - Doyoy - 02-01-2014 11:44 PM

LMFAO why now?
and we have runescape 2007?
Wow jagex is such an idiot for making x2 the work for themselves with this EOC thing

RE: Combat Legacy - Satiben - 02-02-2014 01:57 AM

(02-01-2014 11:44 PM)Doyoy Wrote:  LMFAO why now?
and we have runescape 2007?
Wow jagex is such an idiot for making x2 the work for themselves with this EOC thing

Why now?

Power to the Players isn’t just a slogan; it’s our new ethos. It’s about the community having a voice, and it’s about us delivering what you want.

In the New Year, we announced in-game weekly content polls and the response was amazingly positive. However, one issue kept cropping up: you want the power to choose which combat system you have in the game. We’ve listened. We’re going to do something about it. I’m sorry it’s taken this long.

In all honesty we’d struggled to find a solution which could bring back the old combat gameplay in a way which didn’t affect those who do like EoC. We needed a solution that wouldn’t split the community and was also technically viable for us to support well into the future. But as we saw that there was still a widespread demand for the old combat gameplay, we knew we had to find a way. I’m confident we’ve found it.

- Mod Pips

EOC allows for huge opportunities in pvm something the old system couldn't do I mean nex was the hardest boss before eoc if I recall well. No boss monster was able to be buffed without making them almost impossible to kill for mid level players. The bosses would be biased to high level players and noobs wouldn't be able to practice tactics beforehand. I'm sure there would be no Vorago kalphite king improved barrows and all types of bosses had EOC not been implemented and at the time level 90+ weapons would have been op as mother fucking hell. Not all supporters of the old combat system enjoy old school though, many of them loved all the op spec weapons like dclaws and korasi. I think they will eventually be implemented in oldschool and it'll just feel like the official jagex rsps

RE: Combat Legacy - Doyoy - 02-02-2014 01:53 PM

Well, who cares we are all in love with the old school graphics. ADMIT IT SATIBEN YOU ARE TOO, or you wouldn't be here on rune06.
But yeah Smile

RE: Combat Legacy - Terraforming - 02-03-2014 02:52 AM

(02-02-2014 01:57 AM)Satiben Wrote:  official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps

[Image: picard-facepalm.jpg]

RSPS - Servers that are not ran by Jagex.

RE: Combat Legacy - Satiben - 02-03-2014 11:08 AM

(02-03-2014 02:52 AM)Terraforming Wrote:  
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps

I don't think you got the meaning behind that sentence. With all the custom shit jagex has added to 07 it slightly feels like any other generic rsps. According to your logic a jmod is unable to privately run a rsps as they are part of Jagex, but they are indeed able to. They'd lose their job if they get caught, but it doesn't mean a rsps can't be indirectly ran by Jagex.

RE: Combat Legacy - Terraforming - 02-04-2014 03:22 AM

(02-03-2014 11:08 AM)Satiben Wrote:  
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps

I don't think you got the meaning behind that sentence. With all the custom shit jagex has added to 07 it slightly feels like any other generic rsps. According to your logic a jmod is unable to privately run a rsps as they are part of Jagex, but they are indeed able to. They'd lose their job if they get caught, but it doesn't mean a rsps can't be indirectly ran by Jagex.

Lol what? I never said anything about jmods.

RE: Combat Legacy - Kornslipkn - 02-04-2014 04:22 AM

(02-04-2014 03:22 AM)Terraforming Wrote:  
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps

lmao...

RE: Combat Legacy - Terraforming - 02-05-2014 03:20 AM

(02-04-2014 04:22 AM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  
(02-04-2014 03:22 AM)Terraforming Wrote:  
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps
official jagex rsps

lmao...

Still waiting on a response.

RE: Combat Legacy - Satiben - 02-06-2014 02:25 AM

You mentioned jagex. Jmods are part of jagex. You mentioned jmods. For an honorary student like yourself you seem to fail to understand common sense and very logical answers to your own questions.