Rune2006
Suggestion for Trading Sticks - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Suggestion for Trading Sticks (/showthread.php?tid=2576)

Pages: 1 2 3

Suggestion for Trading Sticks - Travellerr - 02-02-2014 03:22 AM

Dear Plural,

For as long as the server has been online for there have been discussions about the trading sticks.. I may have an idea for them although it's not like it was back in the day at Runescape.

You could either remove the sticks or, You could make a special shop where we can spend the sticks. A shop with untradeable items, such as: Fire cape. For example the cape could be like 100k Trading Sticks.
Maybe also all Recipe for Disaster gloves, from Bronze till Barrow gloves.

If you do this i also suggest to delete all trading sticks there are in game right now.

I think that this kind of stuff being added will improve people staying on here.

I know, it's not like it should be but it could be nice since there is not much being added lately for the community.

I would like some feedback from everyone.
Don't point out like it's not as Runescape back in 2006... Because i know that ok..

RE: Suggestion for Trading Sticks - garrett - 02-02-2014 03:28 AM

It would be a whole lot easier for plural to just do that instead of coding RFD and Jad. 100% support

RE: Suggestion for Trading Sticks - michael - 02-02-2014 03:32 AM

Yeah and then if he ever does get around to coding jad and rfd he could just delete all the ones that were gotten with trading sticks, and it can be just like real runescape, but thats a long way out so this would be a good temporary workaround.

RE: Suggestion for Trading Sticks - Paper - 02-02-2014 03:42 AM

(02-02-2014 03:22 AM)Travellerr Wrote:  Don't point out like it's not as Runescape back in 2006... Because i know that ok..
Then why are you suggesting this?

RE: Suggestion for Trading Sticks - Travellerr - 02-02-2014 03:54 AM

(02-02-2014 03:42 AM)Paper Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 03:22 AM)Travellerr Wrote:  Don't point out like it's not as Runescape back in 2006... Because i know that ok..
Then why are you suggesting this?

Because my dear friend Paper, as it seems this server isn't keeping its players.
We need some things that will keep the players here and see that this server is different from any other one.
Something must be done.. More and more 06 servers are comming and the most are not staying online as long as this one but at some point there will come one that will be and will be bigger..
We need to have as most items as possible in game..

RE: Suggestion for Trading Sticks - Paper - 02-02-2014 03:57 AM

Not sure why we're trying to create a remake of Rune2006. I'd much rather love to play a more custom styled server like Rs-Remake.

**EDIT**
I guess I don't mind the suggestion. I'd rather have trading sticks do this instead of nothing.

RE: Suggestion for Trading Sticks - Travellerr - 02-02-2014 04:01 AM

The least Plural could do for us is add this kind of items in game and fix the rare drop table.
Everything else is in my opinion pretty good. I want something for all those players that are staying here even when we're not for some reason not becomming bigger.

RE: Suggestion for Trading Sticks - Paper - 02-02-2014 04:03 AM

(02-02-2014 04:01 AM)Travellerr Wrote:  I want something for all those players that are staying here even when we're not for some reason not becomming bigger.
Ah, I understand what you're trying to say here.

RE: Suggestion for Trading Sticks - p u r e - 02-02-2014 08:59 AM

imo, its to easy to achieve such awesome items, I think it'd just be simpler to just remove all the sticks.

RE: Suggestion for Trading Sticks - garrett - 02-02-2014 09:11 AM

How is it easy to achieve when those items aren't in the game, Pure.