Rune2006
Im getting tired of this now. - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Im getting tired of this now. (/showthread.php?tid=2581)

Pages: 1 2

Im getting tired of this now. - fighter7 - 02-03-2014 03:54 AM

Everytime I'm online there is eventually some heated arguments over the yell chat. A lot of swearing and that stuff going on. It's something people don't want to hear and makes the new players feel negatively about the server. I feel like something needs to be done, this is NOT a way to gain more player count!

RE: Im getting tired of this now. - dsun - 02-03-2014 04:08 AM

Please report the rule-breakers so I can deal with them. DOn't forget to provide a screenshot with proof.

RE: Im getting tired of this now. - fighter7 - 02-03-2014 04:29 AM

I would be reporting almost the entire server. 2 people start arguing and then the rest of the people chime in about it. That's the problem im having.

RE: Im getting tired of this now. - Micah - 02-03-2014 04:32 AM

get used to it, don't think a censor will be added or yell will be removed.

RE: Im getting tired of this now. - Paper - 02-03-2014 05:04 AM

Which is why I have suggested a gazillion times by now to add the ability to turn ::yell off.

RE: Im getting tired of this now. - fighter7 - 02-03-2014 06:00 AM

it doesn't bother me like that. it bothers me that it hurts the game as a whole.

RE: Im getting tired of this now. - Doyoy - 02-03-2014 11:43 AM

Dude, it doesn't matter it won't hurt the community. I say this because i'm pretty sure everyone who joins is probably 13+ and can handle a couple of swear words. Which kid can go to school and not hear the F word in every sentence? well atleast it's like that in my school lol.

RE: Im getting tired of this now. - fighter7 - 02-03-2014 12:41 PM

once again its not the cursing. It makes the community look very negative for these guys's first impressions. When you first join a game im sure you don't want to see all this cussing and fighting going on. I saw a new player on during one of these fights today, lets just say he didn't stay long and didn't see him logon anytime after. Only words he said: "wow, terrible community much?"

RE: Im getting tired of this now. - Terraforming - 02-04-2014 03:12 AM

This is everyday life for some of us. Stop complaining.

When you go to school you hear curse words all the time. I would like to see you try and stop people from saying it. It's just a lifestyle for some of us.

RE: Im getting tired of this now. - Kornslipkn - 02-04-2014 03:17 AM

(02-04-2014 03:12 AM)Terraforming Wrote:   I would like to see you try and stop people from saying it.

easier done than said...