Rune2006
A cheat menu with no cheats??? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Gaming (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: A cheat menu with no cheats??? (/showthread.php?tid=2603)

A cheat menu with no cheats??? - monoxide219 - 02-07-2014 11:00 PM

Alright everyone. I have a problem and will literally pay anyone in gp that can solve it. The game "SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge" for Wii U has a cheat menu, but apparently no one on the internet knows any cheats for it whatsoever or even how to unlock them. If anyone can provide me any of the cheats I will pay them for their much appreciated help! Amount has no been established yet but will be good!

P.S. I know it's no COD or Battlefield or Diablo and that cheats are outdated but at this point finding them is like trying to find the answer to a paradox.

RE: A cheat menu with no cheats??? - Paper - 02-08-2014 06:21 AM

Geez, you're right.
Just spent quite some time web searching for cheats. =/
(If you don't mind me asking, why do you need the cheats though?)

RE: A cheat menu with no cheats??? - Doyoy - 02-08-2014 11:28 AM

makes the game more fun i suppose, and it's like spawn servers like why do they play it? i supposed having everything makes it mroe fun...

RE: A cheat menu with no cheats??? - monoxide219 - 02-08-2014 01:36 PM

(02-08-2014 06:21 AM)Paper Wrote:  Geez, you're right.
Just spent quite some time web searching for cheats. =/
(If you don't mind me asking, why do you need the cheats though?)

I bought the game bc the girlfriend and I like Spongebob (we are both childish adults hehe) so when I beat the game (really easy, like a couple hours max) I noticed the cheat menu in the options with 6 cheats. I decided to search online to see what they were and literally no one knows any of them. it is rather crazy IMO.