Rune2006
Cant log in? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Cant log in? (/showthread.php?tid=2682)

Cant log in? - Teko - 02-26-2014 03:08 AM

Hello,

I tried already several times this morning to log in rune2006 but i just cant get in. I tried login in browser and client but neither of them wont work.

It just shows this error message:
"No response from server Please restart your client."

Anyone else having this problem? or am i just dumb and doing something wrong?

Thank you.

RE: Cant log in? - dsun - 02-26-2014 05:07 AM

I heard the server was offline. Try again.

RE: Cant log in? - havixil - 02-28-2014 09:00 AM

I get that too when trying to login with webclient. If I use the downloadable client I get:
Code:
No response from server
Please try using a different world.
I think our problems are similiar, if not the same. I made a topic in the support forum but nobody seems to have a solution other than VPNs which I can't and don't want to really do. Good luck anyway I will edit this if I find a solution.

RE: Cant log in? - Fiery - 02-28-2014 09:10 AM

Yeah I Have had a same exact problem. The server is being an ass to us -.-

RE: Cant log in? - havixil - 02-28-2014 09:17 AM

I asked Korn to ask Plural to check if my IP is blocked or banned, and to restart server. For some reason I have a feeling restarting server might fix our issue. Let us all hope!

RE: Cant log in? - Plural - 02-28-2014 09:36 AM

I guess it'(s most likely the ddos shield. However to be certain I will have to undertake a few steps with you guys to permanently fix it. The question is, where is the connection attempt failing. Is it actually getting through to the login server? And if so, why is it being blocked. THat's what we need to find out. But that will be rather hard than easy.

RE: Cant log in? - havixil - 02-28-2014 09:48 AM

Okay my skype details are Negro Diche/Negro.Diche/havixil@outlook.com/havixil_1/live:havixil_1. One of those should show me in the skype people search. I will help with whatever you need me to do.