Rune2006
No response from server? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: No response from server? (/showthread.php?tid=2700)

No response from server? - havixil - 02-27-2014 02:29 PM

Code:
No response from server
Please try using a different world.
This is the message I get when trying to login. I have tried deleting the cache and redownloading the client. I have tried changing my password. I have tried making a new account and logging in with that. I have tried reinstalling java and using several versions. Nothing seems to be working.

RE: No response from server? - Micah - 02-27-2014 03:41 PM

Things to try -

1.Update your Java
2.Remove the cache named ".Rune2006v2" by going to C:\Users\ComputerName.
3.Flush your DNS by going into your CMD as admin and typing "Ipconfig /flushdns".
4.Download Spotflux and trying logging into game with it on.

These are the generic tips I give everyone when this happens, if it is still not working after you try all of them, I can help you on Teamviewer.

RE: No response from server? - Doyoy - 02-27-2014 03:48 PM

fuck micah, you always beat me to it. It's starting to get onto my nerves lmao.

RE: No response from server? - havixil - 02-27-2014 03:51 PM

(02-27-2014 03:41 PM)Micah Wrote:  Things to try -

1.Update your Java
2.Remove the cache named ".Rune2006v2" by going to C:\Users\ComputerName.
3.Flush your DNS by going into your CMD as admin and typing "Ipconfig /flushdns".
4.Download Spotflux and trying logging into game with it on.

These are the generic tips I give everyone when this happens, if it is still not working after you try all of them, I can help you on Teamviewer.

I am running on Debian, I already did step two, I will try the Debian equivelent of three and one. four is most likely impossible because I don't believe they have a linux port. I updated to absolute latest java, repositories were outdated so I did straight from java website. I tried other versions too. I still get that message but the music and sound now works. I am taking any other ideas haha, if anyone knows how to do VPN on linux feel free to tell.

Plural restarted the server and it was fixed, he said he is working on it so it doesn't happen again.