Rune2006
Macroing & Encouraging Rule Breaking? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Report rule breakers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Macroing & Encouraging Rule Breaking? (/showthread.php?tid=2714)

Pages: 1 2

Macroing & Encouraging Rule Breaking? - havixil - 03-02-2014 02:15 PM

Raven pmed me asking me to meet him and he found a way to afk skills. he said it was called remouse and he is going to use it on that account and probably an alt account. I have pictures of him somewhat talking about it in game chat. And him talking about it in skype. Sorry Raven I like you but I despise botting.

[Image: xulCh7B.png]
[Image: Izdbxyt.png]

RE: Macroing & Encouraging Rule Breaking? - xaviar - 03-02-2014 02:21 PM

So much betrayal and ownage

RE: Macroing & Encouraging Rule Breaking? - Raven - 03-02-2014 02:25 PM

this dont even work anyway..."They offset the screen on rs now so these arent very helpful for anything aside from assembly (combining items) or alching, if you have to click on something like ores or trees it will fail quickly.
" ,the environment move so the clicking are not accurate and the macro,that was testing purpose

end of my conversation with havixil :
[17:21:27] Raven(BLO project manager): They offset the screen on rs now so these arent very helpful for anything aside from assembly (combining items) or alching, if you have to click on something like ores or trees it will fail quickly.
[17:21:31] Raven(BLO project manager): its useless now..

RE: Macroing & Encouraging Rule Breaking? - havixil - 03-02-2014 02:39 PM

By the way I don't believe raven had actually used it for botting purposes, only that he had intentions to use it and encouraged me to use it a little bit. He is a really nice guy I just really hate botting to the core.

RE: Macroing & Encouraging Rule Breaking? - Raven - 03-02-2014 02:53 PM

i knew it would't work,it wasnt working on new runescape too,just wanted to verify if it would work on 2006,and it dont,please i dont want problem,plz i brought lot of people on the server and i'm the main rune2006 wikia contributor so please leave me be,there won't be any other try(anyway,this was the only possible way to do that on a runescape private server and it dont work,if u wanna verify it dont work,go try remouse and you'll see it dont work cuz the screen move ,making the click click somewhere else)

RE: Macroing & Encouraging Rule Breaking? - xaviar - 03-02-2014 02:57 PM

Raven calm down it's not like you're going to be banned, the owner is much more relaxed than havixil about certain rules XD

RE: Macroing & Encouraging Rule Breaking? - Raven - 03-02-2014 03:32 PM

but i'm afrai Sad i've played for 4 day non-stop since its spring break,i dont want to lose all my progress Sad,i was going to sleep at 5 am and waking and 9 am just to play this server :/

RE: Macroing & Encouraging Rule Breaking? - dsun - 03-02-2014 03:53 PM

Nothing will happen, Raven. You weren't caught actually using it.

RE: Macroing & Encouraging Rule Breaking? - havixil - 03-02-2014 03:59 PM

(03-02-2014 03:53 PM)dsun Wrote:  Nothing will happen, Raven. You weren't caught actually using it.

Yeah maybe I should not have reported it, but I was not entirely sure. See Raven cheer up hehe.

RE: Macroing & Encouraging Rule Breaking? - Raven - 03-02-2014 04:00 PM

yeah!!it wont ever happen again Big Grin