Rune2006
[FOR PLURAL] - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: [FOR PLURAL] (/showthread.php?tid=2716)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

[FOR PLURAL] - cojack - 03-03-2014 12:19 AM

Ok, many people get angry when people say this but this is a direct question to you plural.

Ok we haven't seen updates in a while and people rage on and on about it.

But I haven't heard a valid excuse for you Plural to tell us why. You can't say they take time to implicate because it's hard to code. Other servers have just a weekly update, just to let the server people know that they are committed and are there to improve the game.

I remember the early days with you plural when you were very willing to talk to the community and would always say on the global chat "an update is coming soon." Why have you changed... you have done exams nearly haven't you? Also spring break is coming up for you guys so wouldn't it be ideal to maybe just update the server a bit and then you can go and enjoy life party hard or die trying Tongue

Thanks for reading. Smile

RE: [FOR PLURAL] - garrett - 03-03-2014 12:38 AM

partying, life > rune2006

as much as I hate that we have no updates I totally understand lol.

RE: [FOR PLURAL] - Electric - 03-03-2014 05:15 AM

bump.... this is ridiculous.

RE: [FOR PLURAL] - Doyoy - 03-03-2014 08:35 AM

dude leave him alone. He doesn't have to do shit.

RE: [FOR PLURAL] - Kornslipkn - 03-03-2014 08:45 AM

He pays for us to play and it's all for free.

That should be more than enough, but people are too greedy these days anyway...

RE: [FOR PLURAL] - xaviar - 03-03-2014 10:58 AM

(03-03-2014 08:45 AM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  He pays for us to play and it's all for free.

You are completely correct, but when you compare it to other private servers... relative to the ones that update all the time it kind of sucks XD

RE: [FOR PLURAL] - Skill - 03-03-2014 11:10 AM

(03-03-2014 08:45 AM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  He pays for us to play and it's all for free.

I agree but at the same time he wouldn't have to pay if he would add a donate option. I've seen many people ask on chat how to donate, but he won't even add that to make his life easier.

RE: [FOR PLURAL] - havixil - 03-03-2014 11:13 AM

If he took donations that could connect his real life to this, which I will assume most people who run private servers and actually think of consequences don't want.

RE: [FOR PLURAL] - xaviar - 03-03-2014 11:30 AM

(03-03-2014 11:13 AM)havixil Wrote:  If he took donations that could connect his real life to this, which I will assume most people who run private servers and actually think of consequences don't want.

True, but realistically if you look at the high population servers that take in multiple donations every day and actually make a decent amount of money, why would jagex or anyone else pursue legal action against a rsps(or owner) with an average of like 10 people on

RE: [FOR PLURAL] - havixil - 03-03-2014 11:39 AM

(03-03-2014 11:30 AM)xaviar Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 11:13 AM)havixil Wrote:  If he took donations that could connect his real life to this, which I will assume most people who run private servers and actually think of consequences don't want.

True, but realistically if you look at the high population servers that take in multiple donations every day and actually make a decent amount of money, why would jagex or anyone else pursue legal action against a rsps(or owner) with an average of like 10 people on

I've seen servers with an average of 20 people on at a time get shut down because the owner's identity was known and was threatened with a lawsuit. Jagex is just petty like that.