Rune2006
[FOR PLURAL] - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: [FOR PLURAL] (/showthread.php?tid=2716)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: [FOR PLURAL] - Paper - 03-03-2014 04:42 PM

Laziness > Dedication

Dunno about you guys, but I feel we're being left in the dark here. I'm sure most of you came here to relive the adventure (and in my case, experience it for the first time). Except we can't do that because almost nothing happens around here. The players put forth their efforts to vote and continue to play for the future of the server but Plural kinda just pays to keep it up and that's all. Why this project started? I don't know.

Either way this is going nowhere because our owner has no dedication and laziness takes priority.

RE: [FOR PLURAL] - cojack - 03-03-2014 05:46 PM

I am not targeting Plural at all...

What I am saying is that he doesn't tell us why he doesn't update the server.

We have to understand that the server is actually dieing. Yes, this gets told all the time, but in a matter of fact it is true.

I don't understand why you guys support Plural as much as you are right now. Like paper said "we are being left in the dark."

It's sad to see a very sustainable server die like this, just because plural isn't 100% committed to this server. I don't blame him, but in reality, i would rather have an updated server then a server not updated at all. Basically close it if you can't handle it with real life issues plural. I would fully back you and understand.

But right now, the server is hitting a wall.

RE: [FOR PLURAL] - Micah - 03-03-2014 05:55 PM

This server won't ever die unless he actually shuts it down or creates a new one. Same thing happened at rs-rm, never got updated but people still played it. When people quit, new people took over. It's a cycle.

I personally enjoyed this place when I played, I never ran out of things to do. Never really cared about updates. This place won't thrive without regular updates because of how needy people are, but it won't die either.

RE: [FOR PLURAL] - Goku - 03-03-2014 06:35 PM

(03-03-2014 05:55 PM)Micah Wrote:  This server won't ever die unless he actually shuts it down or creates a new one. Same thing happened at rs-rm, never got updated but people still played it. When people quit, new people took over. It's a cycle.

I personally enjoyed this place when I played, I never ran out of things to do. Never really cared about updates. This place won't thrive without regular updates because of how needy people are, but it won't die either.

this

and

(03-03-2014 12:38 AM)garrett Wrote:  partying, life > rune2006

as much as I hate that we have no updates I totally understand lol.

this.

/thread

RE: [FOR PLURAL] - Plural - 03-04-2014 12:07 AM

How does jail not count as an update though?

RE: [FOR PLURAL] - Micah - 03-04-2014 12:13 AM

(03-04-2014 12:07 AM)Plural Wrote:  How does jail not count as an update though?

I guess they want updates that they can personally use.

RE: [FOR PLURAL] - havixil - 03-04-2014 12:18 AM

Alright yeah I agree with you guys on those points. But not even things that take barely minutes to add like whips etc. I mean how hard is it really to add a few drops. I understand he is busy and the server is free and blah-blah but come on lol.

RE: [FOR PLURAL] - Micah - 03-04-2014 12:24 AM

(03-04-2014 12:18 AM)havixil Wrote:  Alright yeah I agree with you guys on those points. But not even things that take barely minutes to add like whips etc. I mean how hard is it really to add a few drops. I understand he is busy and the server is free and blah-blah but come on lol.

He likes to do updates in big batches, so he doesn't like to just quickly add stuff like that.

RE: [FOR PLURAL] - p u r e - 03-04-2014 12:50 AM

(03-04-2014 12:07 AM)Plural Wrote:  How does jail not count as an update though?

jail is pointless if mods cant jail\unjail, and it only serves a purpose if your on.

also as micah said players want updates that effect them, a jail wont really affect them personally, except make them feel happy some1 has been caught for afking

RE: [FOR PLURAL] - Electric - 03-04-2014 05:51 AM

(03-04-2014 12:24 AM)Micah Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 12:18 AM)havixil Wrote:  Alright yeah I agree with you guys on those points. But not even things that take barely minutes to add like whips etc. I mean how hard is it really to add a few drops. I understand he is busy and the server is free and blah-blah but come on lol.

He likes to do updates in big batches, so he doesn't like to just quickly add stuff like that.
And that's exactly why the server doesn't get updated, cause he's too lazy to code big "batches".