Rune2006
Goodbye - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Quitting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Goodbye (/showthread.php?tid=2798)

Goodbye - Skill - 03-17-2014 07:25 AM

Well guys, I think it's my time to leave. The server just isn't fun anymore. All of my friends have quit and the past few times I've been on I have been the only one on the server. This server has great potential and I really enjoyed it but honestly the reason I'm quitting is because I want an active server that is updated at least every once in awhile (no plural a jail does not count as an update). I got on to drop my cash but I was the only one on the server lol so I will try again later. Goodluck to everyone who is still playing I wish you all the best.

Plural,

What you've done here is great, but it really is but a big turn off for me that you're so distant from the community. Jenove has coded multiple things but they have not been implemented. People have been begging for just the simplest updates or even just you to get on and be apart of the community. I understand if you are tired of running a server but if you are just tell everyone that and they will understand instead of leading us all along.

See ya guys.

RE: Goodbye - Doyoy - 03-17-2014 09:00 AM

ill tkae ur cash Tongue btw the server is closing down (most liekly ) so ya

RE: Goodbye - p u r e - 03-17-2014 03:39 PM

(03-17-2014 09:00 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  btw the server is closing down (most liekly )

where did you here this??

RE: Goodbye - Doyoy - 03-18-2014 01:03 AM

Plural, who else.

RE: Goodbye - Yogosun - 03-19-2014 07:49 AM

Cya man
(03-18-2014 01:03 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  Plural, who else.

It's not confirmed yet.