Rune2006
Legalizing Marijuana - Yes or No? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: In-Depth Arguments and Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Legalizing Marijuana - Yes or No? (/showthread.php?tid=2847)

Legalizing Marijuana - Yes or No? - Micah - 04-25-2014 09:04 PM

Honestly every argument against legalizing Marijuana is very hypocritical and full of shit, so there's no reason it shouldn't be legal.

RE: Legalizing Marijuana - Yes or No? - dsun - 04-26-2014 06:49 AM

ya

RE: Legalizing Marijuana - Yes or No? - Xofter - 04-26-2014 10:15 AM

well its more healty then cigarates, so yes

RE: Legalizing Marijuana - Yes or No? - shizzle - 04-28-2014 10:45 PM

no dont legalize.

RE: Legalizing Marijuana - Yes or No? - xaviar - 04-29-2014 01:04 PM

Not for recreational use, there isn't really a point if you just want to get stoned

RE: Legalizing Marijuana - Yes or No? - Micah - 04-30-2014 06:29 PM

(04-29-2014 01:04 PM)xaviar Wrote:  Not for recreational use, there isn't really a point if you just want to get stoned

Why not? a couple friends having a joint while chilling is no different than a couple friends having a beer, and alcohol is far, far worse than Marijuana.

RE: Legalizing Marijuana - Yes or No? - xaviar - 05-01-2014 05:43 AM

(04-30-2014 06:29 PM)Micah Wrote:  
(04-29-2014 01:04 PM)xaviar Wrote:  Not for recreational use, there isn't really a point if you just want to get stoned

Why not? a couple friends having a joint while chilling is no different than a couple friends having a beer, and alcohol is far, far worse than Marijuana.

I agree, but some alcohol in moderation is actually good for you.. but anyways if alcohol was illegal as weed is now I would also be against legalizing it. If meth was legal and we were having a debate about legalizing heroin it wouldn't be a very good argument to say but meth is worse lol

RE: Legalizing Marijuana - Yes or No? - Goku - 05-06-2014 12:05 PM

No, because weed is bad for you and it causes cancer and it damages your brain cells. It's much worse than cigarettes and I'm glad the government protects us from such a drug.

RE: Legalizing Marijuana - Yes or No? - Iyascape - 05-17-2014 05:50 AM

I would love it when the herb would be legal. However Iman know that it is going to be taxed. Here in the Netherlands the herb is tolerated up to 5 grams in your pocket and 5 outdoor plants at home. And something else, why people do not play so often anymore?

RE: Legalizing Marijuana - Yes or No? - ForumQueen - 07-16-2014 10:42 AM

Interesting old topic is interesting. Lets ignore the medical aspects of marijuana and not compare it to other substances we can consume legally in the US. Should any drug be illegal? Time after time history has shown that by making a product people want to consume illegal we invite criminals to control the market of said substances. I think they should legalize marijuana but my thoughts on legalization dont stop there. I think anything from heroin to meth should be legal. Not to sell it or distribute it, but legal to consume and make it. Perhaps the more dangerous to create drugs like meth can be produced by standardized (government regulation) businesses. Just my thoughts on the matter