Rune2006
guess who - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: guess who (/showthread.php?tid=2870)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

guess who - fighter7 - 05-08-2014 12:26 PM

So after the server died and i quit i got bored with the gaming part of my life, so, i want to help gain players for us

Plural, if i can get 50 people to comment thatvrhey wil join or rejoin, i want you to tell uS in comments that you will help with the proccess of rebuilding

?also, b4 u say, ohh 06prime killed us, theu are a scam, i went to 06prime.com and they renamed thereself and redid their launch countdown

RE: guess who - Satiben - 05-08-2014 12:48 PM

pls exkus my ignorans but wat is the point of comin back 2 a ded rsps if der is rs07 maybe som ppl dont wanna pay but im pretty sure dey'd rather pley an actual rsps insted of tryna dig a corpse out of its tomb sry if i ofend bt das jst how i see it

RE: guess who - dsun - 05-08-2014 01:23 PM

You're going to bring 50 people here? Don't bullshit yourself.

Also, if you guys want people to understand your English, grab a dictionary and start learning.

RE: guess who - Paper - 05-08-2014 02:52 PM

Let's say you DO get 50 people to comment...

Plural still won't help with the process of rebuilding. Admirable determination, but nothing is gonna happen around here.

On a side note, I don't believe it was any other server that killed this one.

RE: guess who - Satiben - 05-08-2014 04:17 PM

(05-08-2014 01:23 PM)dsun Wrote:  You're going to bring 50 people here? Don't bullshit yourself.

Also, if you guys want people to understand your English, grab a dictionary and start learning.

not like we really care of our spelling in a semi-dead forum

RE: guess who - Goku - 05-08-2014 04:34 PM

Guys this is a very smart idea. It's very possible that this guy can bring back 50 players by advertising on YouTube video comments, voting and making videos, and the server will inevitably come back to life. So Plural will be like "oh shit the server's alive now" and he's going to have to suck his dick for resurrecting the server. So fighter'll get a blow job for free.

[Image: mind-blown.jpg]

RE: guess who - Targaryan - 05-08-2014 06:40 PM

if theres one thing i learned from my experience with plural is that he doesnt give any fcks about this server. this server can have 1k players and he still wont do shit

RE: guess who - fighter7 - 05-09-2014 10:43 AM

(05-08-2014 04:34 PM)Goku Wrote:  Guys this is a very smart idea. It's very possible that this guy can bring back 50 players by advertising on YouTube video comments, voting and making videos, and the server will inevitably come back to life. So Plural will be like "oh shit the server's alive now" and he's going to have to suck his dick for resurrecting the server. So fighter'll get a blow job for free.

I like free blowjobs Big Grin

Plus woth the few vids i have i gaoned 50 subs half of which might play
PEOPLE WHO WOULD REJOIN SAY I

RE: guess who - Satiben - 05-09-2014 11:40 AM

(05-09-2014 10:43 AM)fighter7 Wrote:  
(05-08-2014 04:34 PM)Goku Wrote:  Guys this is a very smart idea. It's very possible that this guy can bring back 50 players by advertising on YouTube video comments, voting and making videos, and the server will inevitably come back to life. So Plural will be like "oh shit the server's alive now" and he's going to have to suck his dick for resurrecting the server. So fighter'll get a blow job for free.

I like free blowjobs Big Grin

Plus woth the few vids i have i gaoned 50 subs half of which might play
PEOPLE WHO WOULD REJOIN SAY I

I

SIKE

RE: guess who - MR M A S O U - 05-09-2014 12:27 PM

Maybe I will.
BUT...
I will still keep hoping and waiting for F*CKING updates or Plural telling us why he doesn't care about the server anymore. I just want some explanations.