Rune2006
Client offline? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Client offline? (/showthread.php?tid=2892)

Client offline? - Keyori - 05-21-2014 11:39 PM

I just registered an account and shortly afterwards I logged out due to afk when I tried to reconnect it wouldn't let me, I tried the web client and also the desktop client. I am really eager to play however if it's like this consistently I am not going to bother. I would appreciate if the admins could keep a log on the forums for server restarts and so on.

Thank you.

RE: Client offline? - Plural - 05-23-2014 04:13 AM

The server did not restart; Are yu able to connect again? Server has been online without intyerupts for 62 days now.

RE: Client offline? - dsun - 05-23-2014 06:32 AM

Since you did not provide us with more information, I'm going to assume you're having a common issue that prevents you from accessing the game. I don't know what the cause is, but I do know a few solutions. To learn whether you're having the issue I'm speaking of, create another account and see if you're able to access the game with it. If not, attempt either of these two:
  • Change your IP address or use a VPN (Spotflux, HotSpot Shield, etc.).
  • Wait for the server to restart.
However, if the newly created account successfully accesses the game, either continue playing on that account, or rely on Plural to help you.

RE: Client offline? - Keyori - 05-23-2014 07:26 AM

What other information is necessary to help resolve my problem? My java is fully updated. I also tried to create a new account and the same message is appearing when attempting to log in ; "Error connecting to server" The server i'm also trying to connect to is the '1x' server.

I do not wish to bother around with my ip addresses and so on as I logged in with ease before but after logging out that once, it's still appearing. My firewall is not blocking it either.

I appreciate the help and I hope to see a message back soon.

Thank you.

RE: Client offline? - Plural - 05-23-2014 07:38 AM

hmm, does it seem to take a long time before it goes to error connecting to server or is it rather instant. if it takes a while most of the time theb issue is that the password was wrong.

RE: Client offline? - Xofter - 05-23-2014 08:11 AM

For me it gives the message quick, its been around 4-5 weeks now :/

RE: Client offline? - dsun - 05-23-2014 11:46 AM

Unfortunately, the only solution I know of is to change your IP address. This can be done manually (if you have a dynamic IP) by turning your modem/router off and restarting it after 5-10 minutes. If you have a static IP, you will have to call your ISP to change it for you. Alternatively, you can use a VPN to change your IP for you.

That's about all I can do to assist you; I'm no expert.