Rune2006
Favorite animes/mangas - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Favorite animes/mangas (/showthread.php?tid=31)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Favorite animes/mangas - Kornslipkn - 04-26-2013 10:08 PM

KAKI ATUSUME!!!!!!!!!!! POCKETO NO COINS SORETO YOU WANNA BE MY FRIEND???????? WE ARE WE ARE ON THE CRUIIIIIIISEEEEEEE, WE ARE!!!!!!!!!

-Loving one piece right now <3

RE: Favorite animes/mangas - Tattiana - 04-26-2013 10:14 PM

Avatar (havent watched Legend of Korra yet)

Full Metal Alchemist

Record of the Lodoss War

Vampire Hunter D

Inuyasha

Outlaw Star

RE: Favorite animes/mangas - Kornslipkn - 04-26-2013 10:23 PM

(04-26-2013 10:14 PM)Tattiana Wrote:  Avatar (havent watched Legend of Korra yet)

Full Metal Alchemist

Record of the Lodoss War

Vampire Hunter D

Inuyasha

Outlaw Star

No Naruto or One Piece? Sad

RE: Favorite animes/mangas - Tattiana - 04-26-2013 10:28 PM

I've seen some Naruto and i have a few friends here in Omaha that love to talk about it :')
Good storyline

I'll be honest and say I haven't gotten into One Piece even though I love many things pirate....thats why i liked Outlaw Star.

what episode would you recomend I watch if you were trying to get me into it?

I know what episode I would show you if I ever wanted to get you hooked on Firefly (Scifi, not anime)

RE: Favorite animes/mangas - dsun - 04-27-2013 01:38 AM

(04-26-2013 10:28 PM)Tattiana Wrote:  I've seen some Naruto and i have a few friends here in Omaha that love to talk about it :')
Good storyline

I'll be honest and say I haven't gotten into One Piece even though I love many things pirate....thats why i liked Outlaw Star.

I know what episode I would show you if I ever wanted to get you hooked on Firefly (Scifi, not anime)

I loved One Piece since episode 1

RE: Favorite animes/mangas - Kornslipkn - 04-27-2013 01:44 AM

(04-27-2013 01:38 AM)dsun Wrote:  
(04-26-2013 10:28 PM)Tattiana Wrote:  I've seen some Naruto and i have a few friends here in Omaha that love to talk about it :')
Good storyline

I loved One Piece since episode 1

Me too, the moment I saw gomu gomu no pistoll I knew this anime would be epic!

RE: Favorite animes/mangas - Doyoy - 08-23-2013 11:43 AM

i choose bleach. i find it more intresting than naruto, because naruto ran out of ideas and now they're just going crzy and adding random stuff.

RE: Favorite animes/mangas - Botting4day - 08-24-2013 02:14 AM

I dislike long, drawn-out animes like bleach and naruto personally. I like a story with an ending.

Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, and Black Lagoon are some of my favs. I'm a sucker for ridiculous violence with a hint of humor and a decent storyline.

Haven't watched anything recently in the anime district, if you know of any that are like the ones I've listed, I'm all ears!

RE: Favorite animes/mangas - Doyoy - 08-24-2013 03:42 AM

(08-24-2013 02:14 AM)Botting4days Wrote:  I dislike long, drawn-out animes like bleach and naruto personally. I like a story with an ending.

Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, and Black Lagoon are some of my favs. I'm a sucker for ridiculous violence with a hint of humor and a decent storyline.

Haven't watched anything recently in the anime district, if you know of any that are like the ones I've listed, I'm all ears!
Beet the Vandel Buster is also a nice one, because beet has an ending. only i think because the authour chose to stop it himself. it's really intresting and if he continued it, i was pretty sure it could have became one of the top mangas.

RE: Favorite animes/mangas - Paper - 08-24-2013 12:39 PM

Favorite anime? Code Geass! (As if you didn't already know.)

Favorite manga? One Piece > Everything else.

I'm thinking about watching Sword Art Online soon. If you guys have seen it, tell my if it's worth it. Also somebody recommend me some detective-based animes. Like Death Note and shiz. (Nothing over 70 episodes please)