Rune2006
Might quit or not - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Quitting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Might quit or not (/showthread.php?tid=33601)

Might quit or not - SonOfMan - 06-16-2019 12:57 AM

I'm debating whether I'm going to quit this server or not. This server seems dead to me. I have not met another player in game. It's a shame to me because I'd really like to play Runescape in 2006. I quit supporting jagex and osrs. I no longer affiliate with the real RS. I came here because I wanted to play RS before 2007. I've tried classic servers, and many other servers in the past. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to get what I'm looking for here.

The game seems to have lag, quests seem broken, and it just doesn't feel the same to me. I give credit for those who made something like this however, It isn't what I thought. I've been trying to find a game to replace RS with, but it sure seems like a grind just to do that. I have found a game though. I can only play it when I'm at my grandfathers house. It is WOW.

Computer at home can't handle the game. That is why I only play when I'm spending time at my grandfathers house.

RE: Might quit or not - el neck - 06-30-2019 04:50 AM

Rip come visit us sometime Smile

RE: Might quit or not - Erotom7 - 03-25-2020 05:54 AM

I'm reading this for the first time. If you ever read this, I just want to let you know that I was in the same position and mindset with jagex after ruining the greatness that they once had. Although I agree with you that things are very much broken, there are still some aspects that I cherish about playing here maybe because I'm used to it.

Either way, thanks for even checking the server out and spending as much time on it as you could.

RE: Might quit or not - dj tim dis - 03-28-2020 11:11 PM

Be safe! Please come back soon, maybe one day this server will get an update