Rune2006
Miss this server - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Miss this server (/showthread.php?tid=34700)

Miss this server - dj tim dis - 01-23-2020 11:15 AM

Long time no talk everyone. I'm sure the title grabbed your attention, but i just wanted to say hello and tell everyone that i miss the good old times on this server. Feels like yesterday we had daily players on Rune2006.

I haven't tried logging on in a very long time, and to be honest, i'd play again if there was a community. I really do hope that everyone is doing well and living life to the fullest.

If anyone plays Old School Runescape - please; feel free to hit me up or add me.
In-game name: Anti-Crime

I'll still check out the forums every once in awhile to see if anyone has been active.
Until then, i'll see you all next time. Take care.

- DJ

RE: Miss this server - Tess - 01-23-2020 09:44 PM

Hey there Tim! How are you?

I didn't play much either because I'm busy with work, but I'd love to get this community back. I had so much fun on this server.
I don't play osrs a lot, but I'll add you the next time I play!

RE: Miss this server - dj tim dis - 01-24-2020 08:51 AM

Tess~ i'm well! you?

That's understandable, work definitely consumes a lot of time! I'm glad you replied.
I miss playing this server, it really was a great time. Have you talked to Plural or to anyone?

RE: Miss this server - t2idis - 01-28-2020 06:43 PM

I miss Battulga, wanna kick his ass.

RE: Miss this server - Lidlish - 03-21-2020 09:24 PM

We have about 6-7 active players # BRING RUNE2006 BACK!!! screenshot taken on : 3/21/20

RE: Miss this server - Dylan Bowen1 - 07-18-2020 08:13 AM

I used to play OSRS a ton. Maxed all 99s, with 200m Fishing, 200m Woodcutting exp.

But they're ruining the game. Again, in so many ways. I had quit OSRS on March 2020. I believe that at this point, our only hope for a return to the true Scape feel is up to private server development. It's entirely possible that once OSRS inevitably goes extremely downhill like was the case with RS3, you'll have players knocking on the door once more.

RE: Miss this server - Deaddog67 - 07-21-2020 03:09 AM

Well I've just stumbled upon this server, and I like what I see. I'm playing here with my mate, we're horrible noobs, but by gum will we be storming around the landscape and having our way with various npcs. Join us if you wish! GOOD HAIL!

RE: Miss this server - Percypipe - 07-21-2020 04:06 AM

God the server is lovely! OG stuff but also some quality of life changes popped in. Shame about some of the quests like the vampire one which seem to be impossible to do. Im exploring the land with my friend; putting down goblins and conversing with vendors is the path we have chosen!