Rune2006
Full screen mode? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Full screen mode? (/showthread.php?tid=36008)

Full screen mode? - Ariandel - 04-30-2021 08:33 AM

Hi guys, is there a full screen mode available? I have poor eyesight and cant really see the small screen unfortunately. Thank you guys
-Ariandel

RE: Full screen mode? - Tess - 05-01-2021 07:32 PM

Hey there
I'm afraid there is no way to play rune2006 on full screen, I'm sorry :/

RE: Full screen mode? - dsun - 11-15-2021 12:44 AM

Hi Ariandel.

Since it's been over half a year, I doubt you'll be reading this, but just in case, I will suggest an option.

As the poster above me mentioned, there is no official way to play on fullscreen. However, since it's about the size of the client, I suggest you search for instructions to enlarge your computer's applications. Maybe lower your resolution? It certainly is possible but I don't know how to help further. Hope you can figure it out. Good luck.

RE: Full screen mode? - Feel - 11-16-2021 10:22 AM

(11-15-2021 12:44 AM)dsun Wrote:  Hi Ariandel.

Since it's been over half a year, I doubt you'll be reading this, but just in case, I will suggest an option.

As the poster above me mentioned, there is no official way to play on fullscreen. However, since it's about the size of the client, I suggest you search for instructions to enlarge your computer's applications. Maybe lower your resolution? It certainly is possible but I don't know how to help further. Hope you can figure it out. Good luck.
Just to piggy back on Dsun's post. Its currently not possible. However, Within 6 Months or so I do plan to add the support to my client for Resizable/Fullscreen.