Rune2006
Money Making - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Guides & Tutorials (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Money Making (/showthread.php?tid=384)

Pages: 1 2 3

Money Making - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-21-2013 07:07 AM

So everyone's been asking how to make money on Rune2006.
I've decided to put my many ideas into one guide, each guide will make money but you need to be loyal to make the big bucks.
During this guide the topics will be designed and in order of what type of skill is used to get that money, such as combat, mining, fishing, etc.

The list is in no order at all and just simply what I came up with at that time to make money.

1. Combat

Making money with combat could be done a thousand ways, and it's all about what you prefer, you could simply level up from chickens and go kill bosses like kbd and such.

My main type of moneymaking is slayer, this is extremely good money when you get high slayer because not alot of people have access to the npc's and items they drop that you do, which turn out to be one of the most powerfull. The reason slayer is such great money making is because at high slayer levels you can kill npcs such as.. (slayer can be done at level 3 combat, talk to tural)
1. Abyssal demons which drop whips.
2. Dark Beasts which drop darkbows
3. various other npc's that require slayer that drop misc dragon items such as dust devils, and bloodvelds.
Slayer is also a good training technique just to train your combat skills, because the entire skill of slayer is based on killing things.

to begin slayer you need to be 40 combat at the moment and can begin by talking to vannaka who is north at the edgeville dungeon, (lumbridge isn't added atm.)

Fishing.
Fishing is very good moneymaking because EVERYONE needs fish, weather your a lvl 3 doing a quest that could cause harm, or a lvl 100 training slayer you need food, fishing could be great money at the moment because simply theres few to none fishers, fish are at a very high price and will always be in high demand.

Woodcutting.
Woodcutting can be used for multiple purposes, you could simply chop tree's keep the logs and sell to someone who will waste them simply burning, or to someone who will fletch them. Or you could be the guy who cuts your own tree's fletches your own fletches, makes and sells your own arrows, bows, this is a very slow process but can generate alot of money especially at the starting times of rune2006 because no one has access to magic short bows and such.

Smithing and mining
This could be the best money making besides slayer if you do them together right, to maximize your profit you could mine your own mine, smelt your own bars and smith on your own. this would be the slowest way to do smithing but would also be leveling mining and smithing pretty easily + maximizing your profit. Think of smithing this way, if your a lvl 99 smither and someone needs a full rune set who else has 99 smelting if you hurry and get it, no one, so you choose your own reasonable price + making full rune will just be faster and faster when you get to mine it on your own. You could buy ore making smelting faster, but obviously that costs money.

Crafting could be very profitable if you do it the right way, if you manage to get high crafting and get to craft dragonhides for rangers, and craft amulets you could be very successful especially if you manage to get your hands on an onyx and make the very first fury.

Runecrafting could be very profitable if you manage to get high enough to run nats, deaths, bloods, and other high end runes simply because not alot of people get them from drops and all of the runes are in high demand especially now that everyone needs to train it.

Ideas to make this better would be great, please don't say just to add pictures because theres no real way to add pictures of me killing abby demons this is simply just ideas of what you could do to get money.

RE: Money Making - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-21-2013 07:09 AM

Deosn't even help. More like a how to get money, not how to het money and how to do it step by step..

Sorry but 2/10.

RE: Money Making - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-21-2013 07:11 AM

Well it's mainly just ideas because people keep pming me how to make money, so instead of me saying go kill chickens I made this. Ideas to make it better would be nice instead of just giving it a low rating.

RE: Money Making - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-21-2013 07:13 AM

Meh, looks bad and unorganized x[

RE: Money Making - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-21-2013 07:27 AM

Great feedback, i'll be sure to work on that, oh wait... was just an ignorant statement.

RE: Money Making - Plural - 04-21-2013 07:46 AM

Looks nice Big Grin . Although I must admit this is not a guide for beginners really. You must really have a pretty decent level already to follow it. Indeed it isn't a step by step guide but it is ment for a different public. That doesn't mean it is badly done. I give it a 7.5/10 Big Grin

RE: Money Making - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-21-2013 07:52 AM

(04-21-2013 07:46 AM)Plural Wrote:  Looks nice Big Grin . Although I must admit this is not a guide for beginners really. You must really have a pretty decent level already to follow it. Indeed it isn't a step by step guide but it is ment for a different public. That doesn't mean it is badly done. I give it a 7.5/10 Big Grin

Thanks, glad to see you understand the point of what this is for, just some ideas to get people thinking of ways to boost the economy and get money.

RE: Money Making - Ingu - 04-21-2013 09:11 PM

(04-21-2013 07:09 AM)Driman Wrote:  Deosn't even help. More like a how to get money, not how to het money and how to do it step by step..

Sorry but 2/10.

Lol, this even didn't make any sense.

RE: Money Making - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-21-2013 09:14 PM

(04-21-2013 09:11 PM)Ingu Wrote:  
(04-21-2013 07:09 AM)Driman Wrote:  Deosn't even help. More like a how to get money, not how to het money and how to do it step by step..

Sorry but 2/10.

Lol, this even didn't make any sense.

Some things are just better to not reply to, and let others realize how unintelligent some really are lol.

RE: Money Making - Henning B - 04-21-2013 11:18 PM

Darkbows doesnt exist :/