Rune2006
Money Making - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Guides & Tutorials (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Money Making (/showthread.php?tid=384)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Money Making - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-25-2013 07:34 AM

(04-24-2013 07:58 PM)greenman2288 Wrote:  
(04-21-2013 09:14 PM)Bryce Wrote:  
(04-21-2013 09:11 PM)Ingu Wrote:  
(04-21-2013 07:09 AM)Driman Wrote:  Deosn't even help. More like a how to get money, not how to het money and how to do it step by step..

Sorry but 2/10.

Lol, this even didn't make any sense.

Some things are just better to not reply to, and let others realize how unintelligent some really are lol.

Your comment Bryce: MY LIFE SUMMARIZED. sometimes I can't comprehend how illogical and incompetent people can be.

Also I enjoyed the guide. Very simple, and if you found the server more than likely your qualified to begin yourself; doesn't need a walk through. 9/10 IMO

Sorry this was from a long time ago, but kinda made my day lol thanks greenman

RE: Money Making - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-25-2013 11:01 PM

This is definitive useless in my opinion.

RE: Money Making - Tattiana - 04-26-2013 12:17 PM

Useless? Not necessarily.

The guide is good for pointers but all I am hearing in it is slayer. As a new player who just got here, does this mean I have to play a slayer in order to get any money or is there other classes out there i could still survive and make some cash?

I think the references to what skills to focus on is good. Fishing (coming from other systems) always seemed like an easy newbie skill as long as you had the necessary things to start with like a pole or bait or whatnot. Here I don't know if you guys supply me a pole or do i have to cut my own sapling to make one then fish........ you see what I'm getting at?

If you were writing this guide for a complete newbie then I can see why they marked you down on scoring. Ok but you tried and as a complete newb here **raises hand** I would like to know what I should learn to do first that could help generate cash while I level.... So what I see (and get out of your guide ) is that i need to focus on some low level skill like chopping wood or fishing..... as far as killing goes....... I think you would need to tell your newbs what list of monsters (and possibly where) would be good to go after. Then if you are tailoring your guide towards character level then have some focus areas for them like: levels 1-5 go kill XXXX Levels 6 thru 15 go kill XXX

RE: Money Making - Aaron - 05-02-2013 04:21 PM

good ideas but an actual method would be better like kill chickens untill you have this stat and this amount of feathers then go get 200cow hides ect

RE: Money Making - p u r e - 05-07-2013 04:01 PM

(04-25-2013 11:01 PM)Driman Wrote:  This is definitive useless in my opinion.

u try to sound very "sophisticated" but its really funny because u don't know wtf ur saying lmao

definition for definitive:

1. Precisely defined or explicit.
2. Supplying or being a final settlement or decision; conclusive. See Synonyms at decisive.
3. Authoritative and complete: a definitive biography. See Usage Note at definite.
4. Biology Fully formed or developed, as an organ or structure.
n. Grammar
A word that defines or limits, such as the definite article or a demonstrative pronoun.

the word u were after was "definitely"
which means:

in a definite manner
without question and beyond doubt
in a definite way
emphasizes that you mean "yes"

E.G:"Would you like to come?" "Definitely!"
We're definitely not going.; It's definitely a movie you would like.
Without question and beyond doubt.
The mother definitely has love for her child.
In a definite manner; decisively.
Webster Dictionary
Definitely(adverb)
in a definite manner; with precision; precisely; determinately

please don't try to be smart unless u are , pisses me off.

that's all.

RE: Money Making - Vexare - 10-17-2013 04:16 AM

Fishing FTW

RE: Money Making - Paper - 10-17-2013 04:35 AM

5 month old thre- Y'know what nevermind. X_X