Rune2006
bug - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: bug (/showthread.php?tid=391)

bug - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-21-2013 10:58 AM

So i was talking to a newbie showing him around, he dced, tried to log back in and kept getting error connecting to server, he made a new account and it let him log in, he logged and then it did the same to the even NEWER account, Idk if he's legit but it seems like it and idk what's going on.

RE: bug - Toxsynns - 04-21-2013 11:09 AM

So, i tried to make an new forums account and everything and tried to use a different name and everything and i'm still getting the same "error connecting to server" message. fml i'd love to play but i don't wanna start a account and not be able to log into it...help?

RE: bug - Plural - 04-21-2013 04:54 PM

There are 2 possible reasons.
1)Your acc was not created on the forums with the same name (I think not since you replied here)
2)Your Password contains capital letters. Currently that isn't supported.

RE: bug - Fruit - 04-21-2013 05:04 PM

No capital letters?

How was I even supposed to know that...

RE: bug - Plural - 04-21-2013 05:20 PM

Sorry, I forgot to add it to the download page. It was in a news update, but of course no newcomers read that.

RE: bug - Toxsynns - 04-21-2013 07:54 PM

ahhh that has to be it the whole capital letter password because i know i made my forum acc first so thank you very much for clearing that up m8

ok so i guess my next question would be, i made 2 forums accounts to make sure i did it right the first time (hence why this name doesn't match up with the first account) but now it says i can't make a new account due to the fact that i've made 2 in the past 24 hours. Is there anything i can do about that like change the pass on one of my accounts to let me log in to the game and change pass in-game?

In regards to that last post i'm terribly sorry i just tried it and got my account back up so thanks for all your help plural!