Rune2006
bug - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: bug (/showthread.php?tid=406)

bug - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-22-2013 05:39 AM

So this keeps happening to me it has atleast 5 times in the past 24 hours, i'm just chillen training slayer or whatever and my client randomly dc's, well ok.. i try to log in it says my account already is.. wait a minute go pee do somthing come back oh.. its still logged in, try to make a new account to make an account to inform a staff member to kick it when theres no other staff but you.. and none the less, that's when i can create an account, 4/5 times I can't make a new account so now i'm just kinda sitting here like um... what to do...... My point is I think we should one, have some more staff even if its just some mods watching over the server. and 2, this log in stuff needs to be fixed. :| I understand your busy, I really do, and you've done aton of work just this is so annoying I can barley play most of the time.

And then when I can log in, Boom gf my things besides three items..

RE: bug - Plural - 04-22-2013 07:03 AM

(04-22-2013 05:39 AM)Bryce Wrote:  So this keeps happening to me it has atleast 5 times in the past 24 hours, i'm just chillen training slayer or whatever and my client randomly dc's, well ok.. i try to log in it says my account already is.. wait a minute go pee do somthing come back oh.. its still logged in, try to make a new account to make an account to inform a staff member to kick it when theres no other staff but you.. and none the less, that's when i can create an account, 4/5 times I can't make a new account so now i'm just kinda sitting here like um... what to do...... My point is I think we should one, have some more staff even if its just some mods watching over the server. and 2, this log in stuff needs to be fixed. :| I understand your busy, I really do, and you've done aton of work just this is so annoying I can barley play most of the time.

So you dc in combat and then it stays login during combat?
Then the npc kills you and you log back in when you got killed?

RE: bug - dsun - 04-22-2013 07:43 AM

that happens all the time to me -.-

RE: bug - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-22-2013 07:52 AM

Doesn't even happen to me. Lol.

RE: bug - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-22-2013 09:28 AM

(04-22-2013 05:39 AM)Bryce Wrote:  So this keeps happening to me it has atleast 5 times in the past 24 hours, i'm just chillen training slayer or whatever and my client randomly dc's, well ok.. i try to log in it says my account already is.. wait a minute go pee do somthing come back oh.. its still logged in, try to make a new account to make an account to inform a staff member to kick it when theres no other staff but you.. and none the less, that's when i can create an account, 4/5 times I can't make a new account so now i'm just kinda sitting here like um... what to do...... My point is I think we should one, have some more staff even if its just some mods watching over the server. and 2, this log in stuff needs to be fixed. :| I understand your busy, I really do, and you've done aton of work just this is so annoying I can barley play most of the time.

Yes, that's exactly what happens and it's costed me well over 20k just in re gearing + aton of time getting the gear, and buying the invy of food i lost.