Rune2006
Lets Play Rune2006 Episode 2: The Community and Website - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Media (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Lets Play Rune2006 Episode 2: The Community and Website (/showthread.php?tid=415)

Lets Play Rune2006 Episode 2: The Community and Website - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-22-2013 03:22 PM

Subscribe down below on my signature!
don't forget to leave a comment on here or the video link!

www.rune2006.com Join Now!

This is the third episode of my advertisement series, i decided to make 2 more episodes after this, i make daily videos, and daily commentaries (will try), i also make non commentary videos! Please join now!

Driman

RE: Lets Play Rune2006 Episode 2: The Community and Website - Ayden - 04-22-2013 04:28 PM

You talk smack about this server's community yet you're the main problem... "the community makes fun of people who can't find ardougne..." You're the only person who does that...

It literally drives me nuts how you seem to think it's okay to talk trash about people and yell at people on ::yell and then make these videos pretending that you doesn't deserve the hate you get...

I'm perfectly fine with you playing your own game and being a jerk to everyone, whatever, but turning around saying the community is bad is just a totally out of context.

RE: Lets Play Rune2006 Episode 2: The Community and Website - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-22-2013 04:46 PM

your saying i talk smack, and what is this?

Plural Me The Peekayz 3 other players think the yell is annoying, so why don't you just chill this is all an opinion. I never talked smack, rofl dumbass. I said the community is alright i guess like 50 times, clean your ears before you post something idiotic, i said the community can get annoying, but all communities get annoying...

RE: Lets Play Rune2006 Episode 2: The Community and Website - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-23-2013 05:20 AM

BUMP ! Smile