Rune2006
I'm Joel and this is my story - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: I'm Joel and this is my story (/showthread.php?tid=426)

Pages: 1 2

I'm Joel and this is my story - RatedRJoel - 04-23-2013 06:45 AM

I'm Joel. Some of you may or may not know me as RatedRJoel/Rated2Str.
I'm a 18 year old male, i played Rsremake (Artegoworld) For as long as 3 years, so it was quite a blow when i was about to play it as usual and this server stood right in the way. I dont know if i blame anyone cuse i dont know what happend.

I cannot and will not forget the emotional and amazing memories of the old server. Years of skill mastering, it feels so strange now when everything is thrown away. Now I'm level 3, i was lucky to get 100gp from a guy who wanted me to stay on the server. From using ice barrage on KBD to struggling to kill a chicken with wind strike, everything was changed in a matter of hours.

Whenever i felt sad i went to rsremake. There were always some guys who made me laugh with their stupid retarded jokes, made my day.

Heres some people who im talking about, if they show up here please greet them with all your respect. If you know me and youre not here, dont worry i just name a few who is stuck in my head at the moment. I promise, remember you all in some way Wink (some names arent spelled right cuse i cant remember everyones name)

Also dont mind my bad english, after all i never speak english in real life.

<'3
------
King Arthas
Tess
Micah
Billster11
Plural
Reidar
Sledgebuck3t
Shelby
Andrew
Rangecreed
Nerdoff
Tuckerfish
MasterGTFO
Promises
Reason49
Pro jad
Made of veng
a n g e l
fallen ang3l
Evil King
atk cape
ev56
Dreamz

RE: I'm Joel and this is my story - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-23-2013 06:58 AM

Welcome to the server and my first 100 posts!

This server rocks!

RE: I'm Joel and this is my story - dsun - 04-23-2013 07:09 AM

good to see you back Big Grin

RE: I'm Joel and this is my story - Plural - 04-29-2013 06:51 AM

Hi, just to let you know, rsr is back too!

RE: I'm Joel and this is my story - Micah - 04-29-2013 07:02 AM

Welcome back Joel Big Grin

RE: I'm Joel and this is my story - use rubbers - 04-30-2013 10:16 AM

holy emotional over a rsps, but none the less welcome back.

RE: I'm Joel and this is my story - Micah - 04-30-2013 10:43 AM

(04-30-2013 10:16 AM)use rubbers Wrote:  holy emotional over a rsps, but none the less welcome back.

Yeah, we've been with these guys for a few years. More so emotional over a community than a game.

RE: I'm Joel and this is my story - Henning B - 04-30-2013 08:21 PM

(04-23-2013 06:45 AM)RatedRJoel Wrote:  I'm Joel. Some of you may or may not know me as RatedRJoel/Rated2Str.
I'm a 18 year old male, i played Rsremake (Artegoworld) For as long as 3 years, so it was quite a blow when i was about to play it as usual and this server stood right in the way. I dont know if i blame anyone cuse i dont know what happend.

I cannot and will not forget the emotional and amazing memories of the old server. Years of skill mastering, it feels so strange now when everything is thrown away. Now I'm level 3, i was lucky to get 100gp from a guy who wanted me to stay on the server. From using ice barrage on KBD to struggling to kill a chicken with wind strike, everything was changed in a matter of hours.

Whenever i felt sad i went to rsremake. There were always some guys who made me laugh with their stupid retarded jokes, made my day.

Heres some people who im talking about, if they show up here please greet them with all your respect. If you know me and youre not here, dont worry i just name a few who is stuck in my head at the moment. I promise, remember you all in some way Wink (some names arent spelled right cuse i cant remember everyones name)

Also dont mind my bad english, after all i never speak english in real life.

<'3
------
King Arthas
Tess
Micah
Billster11
Plural
Reidar
Sledgebuck3t
Shelby
Andrew
Rangecreed
Nerdoff
Tuckerfish
MasterGTFO
Promises
Reason49
Pro jad
Made of veng
a n g e l
fallen ang3l
Evil King
atk cape
ev56
Dreamz

I feel honored Smile

RE: I'm Joel and this is my story - Kornslipkn - 05-01-2013 12:00 AM

(04-30-2013 10:16 AM)use rubbers Wrote:  holy emotional over a rsps, but none the less welcome back.

You wouldn't understand...
We've all known each other or a while and we're very close friends!

Call us emotional if you like, but we're just holding on to what's golden...
Good times with our friends...

Big Grin

RE: I'm Joel and this is my story - Fruit - 05-01-2013 09:43 PM

Joel. Mate... Welcome back.