Rune2006
Rune2006 ReBecoming the Greatness We Never Weren't - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Rune2006 ReBecoming the Greatness We Never Weren't (/showthread.php?tid=4327)

Rune2006 ReBecoming the Greatness We Never Weren't - ForumQueen - 07-16-2014 10:55 AM

Hey everyone im back for a while in case you didnt notice, operation revitalize has started- its going to be just a few weeks of awesome community in game headed by yours truly. Dont expect a revitalized game ofc as plural died in a car crash almost a year ago, but we can at least hang out and chat like we used to. So hop online and say something nice about another player Tongue

RE: Rune2006 ReBecoming the Greatness We Never Weren't - da nub cake - 07-19-2014 05:13 AM

meh >.>

RE: Rune2006 ReBecoming the Greatness We Never Weren't - Ingu - 07-23-2014 02:23 AM

Lol'd.
Good luck.

RE: Rune2006 ReBecoming the Greatness We Never Weren't - Ajm573 - 08-09-2014 07:05 AM

#hackpluralsaccountandmodjenove.

RE: Rune2006 ReBecoming the Greatness We Never Weren't - Feel - 08-18-2014 04:09 AM

Personally i think we need a new and vitalized logo as well as a website that would actually attract players to the game. Also we need currently a very good voting page with some decent reward shop. Stuff in this reward shop could include 1 point- 1k gp, 200 feathers, 200 fishing bait......etc. Maybe also very a little bit open up donations and add ads to the website so we can get a better vpn with ddos mitigation/

RE: Rune2006 ReBecoming the Greatness We Never Weren't - Plural - 08-18-2014 03:45 PM

(08-18-2014 04:09 AM)Feel Wrote:  Personally i think we need a new and vitalized logo as well as a website that would actually attract players to the game. Also we need currently a very good voting page with some decent reward shop. Stuff in this reward shop could include 1 point- 1k gp, 200 feathers, 200 fishing bait......etc. Maybe also very a little bit open up donations and add ads to the website so we can get a better vpn with ddos mitigation/

The server we currently have does have DDOS mitigation. (currently comes at the cost that some IPs seem to get blocked sometimes, but that is very rare). I always enjoyed the forums design however. Also, to you the design may not feel new since you have been here for a while but to newcomers it will seem that way. I agree that maybe the home page could use some work.

A reward shop for voting has been a pretty heavily discussed topic for a while a few months back. I question if stuff like ingame coins and so forth bring any added value to the voting system. a 10K reward will be close to nothing for someone who has been playing for a few weeks. Thus that person would not care about the reward. However for a newcomer it will be a lot and thus ruin that newcomer experience.
I was thinking maybe something like cosmetic items that can be traded for vote points but can not be traded and not have any other benefits/added value.

RE: Rune2006 ReBecoming the Greatness We Never Weren't - garrett - 08-18-2014 07:46 PM

And if your IP does get banned you can use a vpn to get around it. it seems to go away after awhile, its happened to me before. Also i didn't know you were considering the voting shop Plural; the cosmetic items sound like a great idea.

RE: Rune2006 ReBecoming the Greatness We Never Weren't - mage pure123 - 08-19-2014 01:52 AM

(08-18-2014 03:45 PM)Plural Wrote:  
(08-18-2014 04:09 AM)Feel Wrote:  Personally i think we need a new and vitalized logo as well as a website that would actually attract players to the game. Also we need currently a very good voting page with some decent reward shop. Stuff in this reward shop could include 1 point- 1k gp, 200 feathers, 200 fishing bait......etc. Maybe also very a little bit open up donations and add ads to the website so we can get a better vpn with ddos mitigation/

The server we currently have does have DDOS mitigation. (currently comes at the cost that some IPs seem to get blocked sometimes, but that is very rare). I always enjoyed the forums design however. Also, to you the design may not feel new since you have been here for a while but to newcomers it will seem that way. I agree that maybe the home page could use some work.

A reward shop for voting has been a pretty heavily discussed topic for a while a few months back. I question if stuff like ingame coins and so forth bring any added value to the voting system. a 10K reward will be close to nothing for someone who has been playing for a few weeks. Thus that person would not care about the reward. However for a newcomer it will be a lot and thus ruin that newcomer experience.
I was thinking maybe something like cosmetic items that can be traded for vote points but can not be traded and not have any other benefits/added value.

I'd be happy with a 10K gp reward Wink

RE: Rune2006 ReBecoming the Greatness We Never Weren't - Hexane2 - 08-19-2014 09:15 AM

Hey Plural, I know this is off-topic so I'll remove, but could you help me recover my account? Thanks. -Hexane

RE: Rune2006 ReBecoming the Greatness We Never Weren't - Kornslipkn - 08-23-2014 01:57 PM

I'll help if you're actually serious about this.