Rune2006
Bryce Botting - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Bryce Botting (/showthread.php?tid=441)

Pages: 1 2

Bryce Botting - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-23-2013 05:25 PM

>=(

Well it has come to my attention that ' Bryce ' is botting... I tryed asking like 5 questions on 4 different accounts, no answer. After i made the 2nd i figured why not check? So i asked him. No Answer.. I yelled ::yell to him on 3 accounts though and still no answer, no he couldn't of been afk, because he has been online for the past 10 hours... Also, i been trying to talk to him for 3 hours to check. So he is definitively botting, no doubts.

Other funny thing is: I asked him on 3 accounts and made a new player tell him if he was botting, no answer, no rejecting. I decided to take a screenshot because i had enough. So i took the screen shot 15 minutes after i told him in yell and pm... No he couldn't of been afking, because you get logged out after 1 minute of doing nothing...

[Image: 169q6pj.jpg]

Name: Bryce
Action(s): Botting
How?: Been trying to talk to him for the past 3 hours, not only me but 1 other new member who joined today. Who says he knows him from another server he owns.
Witness(s): Me and Cold As Ice

This isn't a afk or ignore, this is a bot, because everyone responds..Plus he always responds if i call him, not only us 2 have been trying to talk to him, but earlier 2 other people (forgot names).

Some probably don't understand...

So, i been trying to talk to him for 3 hours on 4 different accounts [i multi logged on 2 then, left on 1 for him not to think it was me]
3 accounts on ::yell
4 accounts on pm

Me and Ice been trying to get a hold of him, but no repnds, and he has been online never logged out, funny because everyone onine that time logged out like 5+ times... It has been more than 3 hours now, and more people get on, and i tell them if he is botting, no response.

BRYCE IS A BOT, NOT LIEING.

I like Bryce were chill, but like people said "bots should be banned".

RE: Bryce Botting - Baron - 04-23-2013 05:50 PM

Ban Hammer +1 REP TO DRIMAN

i spend so many god dam hours trying my hardest to earn my levels my self and im a full time dad.
these's actions piss me off so much

Thank you driman for this report

RE: Bryce Botting - hydra - 04-23-2013 05:53 PM

yes its true

RE: Bryce Botting - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-23-2013 05:58 PM

omfg, thanks for the rep =),

I have been trying to talk to him almost 4 hours still no contact, obvious bot..

Now its like 6 people who know he is botting, he hasn't answered and is getting high levels -.-

RE: Bryce Botting - Baron - 04-23-2013 06:14 PM

[Image: xq95qf.jpg]

[Image: xq95qf.jpg]

[Image: vsds12.jpg]

RE: Bryce Botting - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-23-2013 06:28 PM

Yeah, I admit it, i created a bot in a matter of 3 days for a runescape private server so it replys when i'm pmed, LOL look how stupid that statement even sounds jokingly, i never botted, i did afk train and am atm, I do all the time and plural even stated theres a difference and let him worry about it, so go ahead rage all you want, because it's fine atm, not bannable and he knows for sure i'm not using a bot/macro, but btw you even admited to multi logging, and your witnesses are "forget their names" yeah that seems believable, anyways it doesn't matter if I afk or not, and you already admitted saying you were going to also. so go ahead and rage.

When i'm told it's against the rules by plural i'll stop until then, go ahead post that i'm botting i can talk to plural and prove i'm not x[][][]

RE: Bryce Botting - Ingu - 04-23-2013 11:29 PM

Bryce did afk train, I saw it on Skype while he shared his screen. He have never been botting tho.

RE: Bryce Botting - Plural - 04-24-2013 01:11 AM

(04-23-2013 06:28 PM)Bryce Wrote:  Yeah, I admit it, i created a bot in a matter of 3 days for a runescape private server so it replys when i'm pmed, LOL look how stupid that statement even sounds jokingly, i never botted, i did afk train and am atm, I do all the time and plural even stated theres a difference and let him worry about it, so go ahead rage all you want, because it's fine atm, not bannable and he knows for sure i'm not using a bot/macro, but btw you even admited to multi logging, and your witnesses are "forget their names" yeah that seems believable, anyways it doesn't matter if I afk or not, and you already admitted saying you were going to also. so go ahead and rage.

When i'm told it's against the rules by plural i'll stop until then, go ahead post that i'm botting i can talk to plural and prove i'm not x[][][]

How exactly do you AFK train? And for how long in a row? Also, I am going to construct a proper ruleset so that it is clear what can and can not be done.

RE: Bryce Botting - Ayden - 04-24-2013 01:26 AM

(04-24-2013 01:11 AM)Plural Wrote:  How exactly do you AFK train? And for how long in a row? Also, I am going to construct a proper ruleset so that it is clear what can and can not be done.

The current patch of the game logs you out after like a minute of inactivity and this includes being in combat. Bryce stands near giant rats at level 1 wild and leaves auto retaliate on, but to keep himself logged in, he puts like a shoe or rock on one of his arrow keys on his keyboard to keep himself from being booted for inactivity. The movement of the screen makes the game think that he is still legitimately playing and moving the interface around.

I think the concern for most people isn't the fact that he is "macroing" but he is using a method that beats the game's current system to better himself.

RE: Bryce Botting - dsun - 04-24-2013 01:33 AM

well, random events will take care of that anyway Tongue