Rune2006
Bryce Botting - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Bryce Botting (/showthread.php?tid=441)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Bryce Botting - greenman2288 - 04-24-2013 03:31 AM

(04-24-2013 01:26 AM)Ayden Wrote:  
(04-24-2013 01:11 AM)Plural Wrote:  How exactly do you AFK train? And for how long in a row? Also, I am going to construct a proper ruleset so that it is clear what can and can not be done.

The current patch of the game logs you out after like a minute of inactivity and this includes being in combat. Bryce stands near giant rats at level 1 wild and leaves auto retaliate on, but to keep himself logged in, he puts like a shoe or rock on one of his arrow keys on his keyboard to keep himself from being booted for inactivity. The movement of the screen makes the game think that he is still legitimately playing and moving the interface around.

I think the concern for most people isn't the fact that he is "macroing" but he is using a method that beats the game's current system to better himself.

When you say he uses auto-retaliate, with what weapon? I'm using a mithril scimitar and it has no options to enable or disable auto-retaliate, nor on the long swords I had prior.

RE: Bryce Botting - dsun - 04-24-2013 03:34 AM

(04-24-2013 03:31 AM)greenman2288 Wrote:  
(04-24-2013 01:11 AM)Plural Wrote:  How exactly do you AFK train? And for how long in a row? Also, I am going to construct a proper ruleset so that it is clear what can and can not be done.

The current patch of the game logs you out after like a minute of inactivity and this includes being in combat. Bryce stands near giant rats at level 1 wild and leaves auto retaliate on, but to keep himself logged in, he puts like a shoe or rock on one of his arrow keys on his keyboard to keep himself from being booted for inactivity. The movement of the screen makes the game think that he is still legitimately playing and moving the interface around.

I think the concern for most people isn't the fact that he is "macroing" but he is using a method that beats the game's current system to better himself.

When you say he uses auto-retaliate, with what weapon? I'm using a mithril scimitar and it has no options to enable or disable auto-retaliate, nor on the long swords I had prior.

[Image: 2FJMY.png]

RE: Bryce Botting - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-24-2013 05:11 AM

Smile shoes don't work, pebbles do though.

RE: Bryce Botting - greenman2288 - 04-24-2013 05:29 AM

(04-24-2013 03:34 AM)dsun Wrote:  
(04-24-2013 03:31 AM)greenman2288 Wrote:  

[Image: 2FJMY.png]

Touche. i'm accustomed to the big box below hit styles

RE: Bryce Botting - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-24-2013 05:32 AM

Afk training is like botting, you simply don't just sit and look.

Afk training you do something else like botting, should be same consequences my opinion.

RE: Bryce Botting - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-24-2013 06:17 AM

What?

RE: Bryce Botting - Ingu - 04-24-2013 12:12 PM

(04-24-2013 09:55 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  Holy Driman, why do you make such a big deal about everything?

It's called "tryhard"... If you know what I mean.

Bryce is clean.

RE: Bryce Botting - Henning B - 04-24-2013 01:32 PM

It isnt botting if there isnt any third party app involved