Rune2006
Mods/Forum Mods - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Mods/Forum Mods (/showthread.php?tid=4470)

Mods/Forum Mods - Feel - 08-15-2014 03:53 PM

I really feel like we need a forums mod or in game mod due to the fact we have countless bots in game and multiple threads of spam. If we were to get an extra forums mod who can help in game and forums we will be able to can more players from a cleaner enviroment. Also we need a new front page design were we can access things like the hiscores. But with a cleaner page if people click onto the voting and see a nice front page with clean forums they will stick around.

RE: Mods/Forum Mods - dsun - 08-19-2014 04:50 PM

It's quite tough to clean massive amounts of spam since my moderator powers are very limited. I can only remove a post once at a time, and we probably have hundreds of spam posts by now.

Help us by reporting spam and rule-breaking players. I will take care of them.

Edit: Seems like Plural has already cleaned the majority of the spam. If you manage to find any spam posts/threads, do report them.

RE: Mods/Forum Mods - Plural - 08-20-2014 02:06 AM

(08-19-2014 04:50 PM)dsun Wrote:  It's quite tough to clean massive amounts of spam since my moderator powers are very limited. I can only remove a post once at a time, and we probably have hundreds of spam posts by now.

Help us by reporting spam and rule-breaking players. I will take care of them.

Edit: Seems like Plural has already cleaned the majority of the spam. If you manage to find any spam posts/threads, do report them.

Yea, found an easier way to do it. I just permanently ban the forum bot and then mass delete their posts. Smile

RE: Mods/Forum Mods - Kornslipkn - 08-23-2014 01:08 PM

Don't fret Wink

RE: Mods/Forum Mods - Feel - 08-23-2014 05:09 PM

All im saying is that we could use a few more mods that are insanely active

RE: Mods/Forum Mods - Kornslipkn - 08-24-2014 01:09 PM

(08-23-2014 05:09 PM)Feel Wrote:  All im saying is that we could use a few more mods that are insanely active

For a playerbase this big... not needed!

RE: Mods/Forum Mods - Aaron - 09-20-2014 04:22 PM

aaron4mod