Rune2006
Bryce's vid number 2.. "bots and more" - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Youtube Showcase (/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Bryce's vid number 2.. "bots and more" (/showthread.php?tid=453)

Pages: 1 2

Bryce's vid number 2.. "bots and more" - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-24-2013 06:14 AM

RE: Bryce's vid number 2.. "bots and more" - beryce56 - 04-24-2013 07:06 AM

lol bryce

RE: Bryce's vid number 2.. "bots and more" - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-24-2013 07:23 AM

um ok lol.

RE: Bryce's vid number 2.. "bots and more" - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-25-2013 02:49 AM

Afk training is considered botting because it is similar you don't need to sit and look.

and doing this for so many hours is wrong, and plural added rules about this he said it will not be tolerated. And you just admit you will keep on doing this.

RE: Bryce's vid number 2.. "bots and more" - Ingu - 04-25-2013 03:53 AM

(04-25-2013 02:49 AM)Driman Wrote:  Afk training is considered botting because it is similar you don't need to sit and look.

and doing this for so many hours is wrong, and plural added rules about this he said it will not be tolerated. And you just admit you will keep on doing this.

Please, stop that tryharding, he was not botting, not macroing and sowhatever. AFK training does not stand for botting, never was, never will.

Great job Bryce, keep it up! Smile

RE: Bryce's vid number 2.. "bots and more" - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-25-2013 03:57 AM

Runescape considers ' afk training ' botting, since 2004, so i think we should listen to them

after all they made rsps and they know more than us..

RE: Bryce's vid number 2.. "bots and more" - Hal - 04-25-2013 04:42 AM

I think his training method is fair, it's not against the rules to do what he does. I did exactly the same on the real game to get 99hp at Level 25, camping Soul Wars like crazy.

Managed to stay active in real life, trampolining, being sociable and all that good stuff whilst still achieving 3rd quickest overall to this accomplishment.

I understand why people might disagree with it, saying it's unfair, but like he stated, what is stopping you from doing it? Unless a specific rule is placed by the Owner / Admin of this server against using this method, then I believe it to be 'using initiative' and not 'botting'.

I believe there is a difference between easing a task and cheating.

RE: Bryce's vid number 2.. "bots and more" - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-25-2013 04:53 AM

Plural made a rule, like 2 days ago.

He just doesn't have time to tell people or post on forums.

RE: Bryce's vid number 2.. "bots and more" - Hal - 04-25-2013 04:56 AM

Ah well in that case, now everybody is aware.

A clear Rule identification would help of course, I don't see this as anyone's fault. Clearly a misunderstanding which hasn't caused any great harm, lets be honest, it's only 4 Levels in the Mid 30's-40's in combat, not life or death for a server starting out.

Besides, this roll back might have an affect on some players gains.

RE: Bryce's vid number 2.. "bots and more" - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-25-2013 05:24 AM

(04-25-2013 04:53 AM)Driman Wrote:  Plural made a rule, like 2 days ago.

He just doesn't have time to tell people or post on forums.

Would you please just stop lol.. I mean come on over 80% the server wants you gone, you say i'm botting obviously you never watched the video I explained my methods, and even said I would stop when i see PLURAL POST A RULE THREAD not a wana-be mod post it, or any excuses he has. So don't say i'm going to continue it, I even said I wasn't proud or didn't want to, i also explained how much xp i get a day, around 2k an hour; Plural himself even said it's not against the rules in any way, and once the rule is actually changed by PLURAL not DRIMAN, I will stop right then. so please just hop off and play driman..

Btw thanks ingu for the support of the vids. Smile