Rune2006
Gf the eco. - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Gf the eco. (/showthread.php?tid=463)

Pages: 1 2

Gf the eco. - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-24-2013 09:28 AM

"rich" traded me 250k cash, before that i had 215k cash, a rune spear, shield left half, dragon stone 40 soul runes 450 rune arrows 4 loop keys 37 uncut emeralds 6 diamonds he traded everyone cash if the eco gets reset heres a pic of my bank and stats for proof before the 500k...

http://prntscr.com/11wih8

plus my addy t shield, and rune spear... -.-
heres my stats

http://prntscr.com/11wiln

RE: Gf the eco. - Kevin - 04-24-2013 09:37 AM

[Image: 2ylojsx.png]

i handed my money over to greenman2288 for collection, "rich" has stated that he is on a "cheat client"

RE: Gf the eco. - Micah - 04-24-2013 09:37 AM

Great.

RE: Gf the eco. - use rubbers - 04-24-2013 09:57 AM

yup its done and over with.

RE: Gf the eco. - Micah - 04-24-2013 09:58 AM

(04-24-2013 09:57 AM)use rubbers Wrote:  yup its done and over with.

Eh, nothing a good rollback won't fix.

RE: Gf the eco. - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-24-2013 10:11 AM

forget rollbacks i'd rather keep my stats and do a complete eco reset.

RE: Gf the eco. - dsun - 04-24-2013 10:18 AM

It will be fine, this will not happen again.

This would have easily been prevented if a mod was online.

Plural will now make sure that a mod will be on at all times.

It's actually very easy to prevent the duper to distribute duped items, as long as a mod is on, they will prevent it until the dupe get fixed. Smile

RE: Gf the eco. - use rubbers - 04-24-2013 10:25 AM

It will be very hard for an ingame staff member to stop a duper tbh.

all he has to do is change his ip and add the staff member to his ignore so the staff member won't be notified when he logs in.

Simple, the dupes need patched.

RE: Gf the eco. - Baron - 04-24-2013 10:41 AM

Also dupers can leek with out causing attention.. mods cant do jack in this situation.. basicly fix dupe.
take server offline 24-48 hours check everyones banks..

if reset is needed. give everyone a item that gives like 4-5x exp or what u find suitable depending on how far roll back may be needed. then have the item last like 30 mins wear use befor degradess's

(reason i say about item) it would be unfair if u did it by time because some people may have irl comiments to attend to.

personly id rather u check everyones banks and acc's befor considering a roll back, even if server is offline awhile.

This happend at 2:45 GMT Time up untill around 3:30 gmt (AM)

Please let us know whats happening on forums

Coding to be done.

If u need help codeing drop tables after this has been done. give me a pm cos iv done it sooo many times in past and can nail it spot on
(sorry bout random msg)

Keep us updated.

RE: Gf the eco. - dsun - 04-24-2013 10:45 AM

(04-24-2013 10:25 AM)use rubbers Wrote:  It will be very hard for an ingame staff member to stop a duper tbh.

all he has to do is change his ip and add the staff member to his ignore so the staff member won't be notified when he logs in.

Simple, the dupes need patched.

It will not be hard at all, actually. Wink

Once the duper starts to distribute items, they will have to let people know, right? That's how a mod will be able to know about it. Besides, most people on here are surprisingly very nice, honest, and trustworthy! So, they will most likely inform a mod about it, as obviously they joined here because of an actual remake where everything is much harder to earn stuff.

When this happened earlier today, over TEN people got rid of the money almost immediately after finding out that it was duped, here's a list of the players(thanks a lot for their cooperation):

Greenman2288
Saint
Savage
Goku
Bryce
Wax
Fiery
Adamb750
Baron
Kevin
Doyoy

Anyway, once a mod finds the duper, they will obviously not hesitate to ban them.
After that, the duper may very well come back, so, the mod will then keep an eye on the forums for new accounts and keep an eye on them.

This is how we can prevent it, very simple, but very effective.
As long as we have a mod online at all times, we're completely safe.

This will work fine until the dupe gets patched.

I also doubt that the duper will keep on trying to screw us over forever.
Eventually they'll realize they're retards and stop. Hopefully.

Sorry for the long text, but I really want everyone to understand this and not lose faith.

I really don't want to see anyone leave.

So, please, trust me on this.

Smile