Rune2006
REAL SOLUTION TO THE DUPE (PATCH) - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: REAL SOLUTION TO THE DUPE (PATCH) (/showthread.php?tid=473)

REAL SOLUTION TO THE DUPE (PATCH) - use rubbers - 04-24-2013 09:52 PM

They are using the shop dupe, which is extremely easy to patch as plural most likely already knows.

It will suck, but don't allow anything to be sold to the shops and they can't do the dupe.

just make it so the basic shop items can be bought and thats it. dont allow people to sell back.

RE: REAL SOLUTION TO THE DUPE (PATCH) - Plural - 04-24-2013 10:26 PM

There is more than 1 dupe.

RE: REAL SOLUTION TO THE DUPE (PATCH) - use rubbers - 04-25-2013 01:58 AM

(04-24-2013 10:26 PM)Plural Wrote:  There is more than 1 dupe.

oh well that's shitty...

RE: REAL SOLUTION TO THE DUPE (PATCH) - Travellerr - 04-25-2013 03:22 AM

I dont think it would help the economy to stop people selling to the general store as everyone sells their junk to it to get real cash which builds the economy, i hope there is any other way to fix it.

Next time try to pm a dupe to Plural and not putting it on the forums, players may going to try it and may even succeed.

Trav.

RE: REAL SOLUTION TO THE DUPE (PATCH) - use rubbers - 04-25-2013 05:17 AM

(04-25-2013 03:22 AM)Travellerr Wrote:  I dont think it would help the economy to stop people selling to the general store as everyone sells their junk to it to get real cash which builds the economy, i hope there is any other way to fix it.

Next time try to pm a dupe to Plural and not putting it on the forums, players may going to try it and may even succeed.

Trav.

It has nothing to do with the economy, one of the dupes they were using was the general store dupe. Where you sell items and buy back. It's a really commonly used dupe in private servers.

Did you even read my thread before you posted? It says nothing about the economy what so ever.

Besides My posts in no way shape or form explains the dupe so me posting this information on the forums was no big deal.

RE: REAL SOLUTION TO THE DUPE (PATCH) - Kornslipkn - 04-25-2013 03:41 PM

Or just stop talking about the dupe, like that less people will know.
Logic, no? Wink

RE: REAL SOLUTION TO THE DUPE (PATCH) - dizzy97 - 04-26-2013 12:19 AM

This is true but its almost a must to sell junk and shit to the shops to get cash to the community becuse there's not many ways to get cash now in the start of a server like this But yh do whatever you need to do.