Rune2006
Photo for Colton ;) what i look like inrl (Hacker) - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Photo for Colton ;) what i look like inrl (Hacker) (/showthread.php?tid=477)

Photo for Colton ;) what i look like inrl (Hacker) - Raqhz - 04-24-2013 11:18 PM

here we go

RE: Photo for Colton ;) what i look like inrl (Hacker) - use rubbers - 04-24-2013 11:20 PM

not one in good lighting from distance... put up the one where its just your actual face and you can see the pepperoni all the over the place..

the one where the rocky mountains are growing on your forehead. you see guys, this guy is ugly as fuck with terrible acne, but he posts good mirror pics of himself where you cant see the acne or simply edits the lighting.

this gets him likes and makes him feel good about his inability to cure his pepperoni.

RE: Photo for Colton ;) what i look like inrl (Hacker) - Kornslipkn - 06-25-2013 11:55 PM

(04-24-2013 11:20 PM)use rubbers Wrote:  not one in good lighting from distance... put up the one where its just your actual face and you can see the pepperoni all the over the place..

the one where the rocky mountains are growing on your forehead. you see guys, this guy is ugly as fuck with terrible acne, but he posts good mirror pics of himself where you cant see the acne or simply edits the lighting.

this gets him likes and makes him feel good about his inability to cure his pepperoni.

Is that jealousy I'm smelling?

Ah... The smell of fresh jealousy in the morning...