Rune2006
Hey! - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Hey! (/showthread.php?tid=492)

Hey! - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-25-2013 02:31 PM

Well i made one the other day only posted Nothing! so here it goes.

Who am i?

I am Driman, or Carlos. I like making videos even though i am not really good at it. I don't play football like 'everyone' says they do, i play soccer. I mainly like studying the History of the world, mostly US History. I am 90% Mexican, 10% Spanish. I know alot about the Solar System, mainly because it interests me. I am in JROTC, planning on joining the Army. My personality is different off of the internet. Main;y because everyone is different from around the world. People call me a 'troll', but i don't lie. I like proving people wrong mostly thats why people say i am annoying and always right.

I joined the 1st day of release, but quit, because Plural forgot to delete char files on other server. Came back the next day to give it a shot, it had only 4 people online, then after 2 days of joining we started reaching 17 players.

Yeah i quit to the reset before Cool

RE: Hey! - use rubbers - 04-26-2013 08:14 AM

Really should say hello I'm Driman, I average 32 posts a day and enjoy having over 15 percent of the entire forums post. I have a negative rep on the forums and I am considered by most to be a "post whore"

Also I annoy people in-game and don't really have a great reputation on the server. I am known for being immature and I like to brag about the silliest things in-game.

RE: Hey! - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 05-03-2013 07:32 AM

um ok? lol

RE: Hey! - Sully - 05-03-2013 07:42 AM

(05-03-2013 07:32 AM)Driman Wrote:  um ok? lol

He's right...

RE: Hey! - Ingu - 05-03-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:I like proving people wrong mostly thats why people say i am annoying and always right.
*Gets warned cause of multilogging, lain about it, and didn't prove us that we were wrong.* - You are actually doing bad at proving people wrong, lawl.

RE: Hey! - Ayden - 05-04-2013 03:53 AM

how did you find out you were 90% mexican and 10% spanish? Those are odd numbers for determining your ethnicity