Rune2006
Reputation - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Reputation (/showthread.php?tid=500)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Reputation - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-26-2013 08:05 AM

No they are getting it because they don't know how to use it.

"Calls me i am stupid"
"is very annoying on the server"
etc...

All those are unnecessary for the community, since they don't know how to use it.

RE: Reputation - use rubbers - 04-26-2013 08:15 AM

(04-26-2013 08:05 AM)Driman Wrote:  No they are getting it because they don't know how to use it.

"Calls me i am stupid"
"is very annoying on the server"
etc...

All those are unnecessary for the community, since they don't know how to use it.

Yeah your reputation is to be stupid and annoying, therefore you get repped down for being stupid and annoying.

Funny how that actually makes a lot of sense huh?

RE: Reputation - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-26-2013 08:20 AM

I only given like 5 reps atm, and 4 were just plain troll....

So funny how i don't really care, but simply people don't know how to use it.

RE: Reputation - use rubbers - 04-26-2013 08:27 AM

(04-26-2013 08:20 AM)Driman Wrote:  I only given like 5 reps atm, and 4 were just plain troll....

So funny how i don't really care, but simply people don't know how to use it.

Bro they were using it just fine, like I said reputation is a two way street. Your reputation is what people think about you meaning their opinions on you.

You really think people would rep you down, if they didn't find you to be completely annoying and unbearable?

Your getting repped down for a reason, your the only one getting negative rep the entire community dislikes you, re evaluate your self not the reputation system.

quit trying to get Plural to change things so that you can feel better about yourself, change the way you act and people will rep you up and respect you.

Simple enough, long story short.. GROW THE FUCK UP.

RE: Reputation - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-26-2013 08:31 AM

(04-26-2013 04:10 AM)Henning B Wrote:  dsun, if you can proove they are multi accounting maarten could ban it Tongue

The old nite
Prepped driman and accused me of luring and it so happens driman says its his brother but never plays unless its to benefit driman in some way I'm sure that's enough proof...sorry if this was already posted on my phone hard to read all posts. And Henning your getting rep from me and about the thread I believe you should be able to -rep even if the reasons are dumb I doubt reputation makes that big of a difference of a person if they have rep people pick favorites and rep based off that.. sorry for the terrible grammar on my phone..

RE: Reputation - use rubbers - 04-26-2013 08:35 AM

^ Yes Driman repped himself up with his own account rather sad but eh, the kid needed an ego boost.

RE: Reputation - Baron - 04-26-2013 09:51 AM

Keep the rep system the reason driman has such a bad rep is because he has a bad reputation. and no one likes him becauses hes a dick head tbh. sorry for rude comment but its true.

RE: Reputation - Henning B - 04-26-2013 08:32 PM

Put the -1 back please

RE: Reputation - Kornslipkn - 04-26-2013 09:25 PM

Keep it how it used to be/ is.

RE: Reputation - Ingu - 04-28-2013 09:44 PM

Is it true, that the reputation system is being changed cause of Driman? It sounds like so... He earned his negative reputation(s) cause the way he acts.