Rune2006
Maturity And Members. - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Maturity And Members. (/showthread.php?tid=527)

Pages: 1 2

Maturity And Members. - Hal - 04-27-2013 03:22 AM

Just thought I'd start off a little debate, discussion or hopefully a way for members on this forum to put the past behind them and move on.

I've only been here a short while and I've already noticed so much bickering and lack of respect between this community, it baffles my brain as to how so little people can quarrel with each other so much! I thought a server like this would rely on it's members to support each other and as it is a small community at the moment, the group should get together instead of going against each other.

So, I suggest for those of you in the community that want it to be friendly, post a members name, the issue you have with them and then a way to resolve the feud.

Hopefully the other member will see the post and also be willing to resolve it. Now, this isn't a place to disrespect someone or argue, it's a place to discuss, with backed up facts and I'm hoping it's also a good way to get to know another persons personality which can determine whether to avoid them or be-friend them.

So, fingers crossed this goes well and if it does get out of hand, I will have the thread locked or removed to avoid causing greater problems.

Post away.

RE: Maturity And Members. - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-27-2013 03:25 AM

Agree, Hal.

I e nice then Ayden comes on and says i am the biggest faggot loser to the newcomers and everyone, then they all start doing their spam hates on me. Tongue

I try to get along with the community, but they don't appreciate my honesty.

RE: Maturity And Members. - Hal - 04-27-2013 03:26 AM

So why does he have a problem with you?

RE: Maturity And Members. - dsun - 04-27-2013 03:28 AM

oh boy... Hal, run while you can.
Run!!!!!!

RE: Maturity And Members. - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-27-2013 03:29 AM

because he and someone tryed to lure me

but he tryed to use magic on me and kept doing melee

Lure Attempt Fight Style

melee
melee
magic
melee
melee
melee
melee
magic
magic
melee

I escape

He had staff of air, so i reported him to Plural, and yeah he got mad ever since.

RE: Maturity And Members. - Hal - 04-27-2013 03:31 AM

Hahaha, It can't be that bad! I just don't understand why people can't discuss issues without being abusive, illiterate or backing up what they say with a reason. It's okay not to like someone, but it irritates me to see all the rubbish being spammed around the Forum, I would rather it was information or something interesting to discuss.

RE: Maturity And Members. - Fruit - 04-27-2013 03:31 AM

(04-27-2013 03:29 AM)Driman Wrote:  because he and someone tryed to lure me

but he tryed to use magic on me and kept doing melee

Lure Attempt Fight Style

melee
melee
magic
melee
melee
melee
melee
magic
magic
melee

I escape

He had staff of air, so i reported him to Plural, and yeah he got mad ever since.

This makes no sense.

RE: Maturity And Members. - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-27-2013 03:34 AM

Look he tried to lure me with magic gear. I had melee gear on so, Bryce(i think) called him to go to wildy, he left and then the lurer(Ayden) was just next to me when i logged out to do something, i login he started attacking me. He tried to use Magic on me(since i had melee gear), but i escaped and i lived to tell the lure attempt to Plural. But after i left i told Ayden to learn to pk, because he obv tried to use Magic but sucks at it, and he started raging and i didn't really rage i just told honesty back, and since then he hates me. He hates me because i called him a fail pker, he can't deny it, before that me and Ayden were like not friends or enemies.

RE: Maturity And Members. - Kornslipkn - 04-27-2013 03:39 AM

I'm sorry to say, but this thread isn't going to help with anything, this community is fuelled by fights and quarrels, it has always been this way, before you joined, and as far back as I can remember.
I wish you good luck trying to ''stop'' the fights, but it just isn't going to happen.

RE: Maturity And Members. - Tattiana - 04-27-2013 03:47 AM

But he does make a good point though.
If this a server that is trying to get in new members, seeing the bickering like this can (and will) make many people just up and leave because they do not wish to be near the drama.

I understand its the way it has been for a decent amount of time but if you are wanting more to show. The people who are doing these things are going to have to learn to either keep the smart or flaming remarks to themselves or take it to PMs where you can hash it out all day and the rest dont have to see. This will limit the needless flame posts and we can all get back down to business while making you all look more professional for the new people coming in. First impressions guys.... First impressions.

Suggestion? What about a arena chat area to chatter away? If you go in there you are fully aware drama will be flying. If you wish to stay away from it....dont go in there :')