Rune2006
FULL RESET? OR WHAT KIND OF RESET? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: FULL RESET? OR WHAT KIND OF RESET? (/showthread.php?tid=530)

FULL RESET? OR WHAT KIND OF RESET? - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-27-2013 04:08 AM

Well i just want to make sure.

Plural said their was a Reset and he didn't want to hide it, is this true?
or is it eco reset or dupe reset?

RE: FULL RESET? OR WHAT KIND OF RESET? - Kornslipkn - 04-27-2013 04:12 AM

*Rollback

RE: FULL RESET? OR WHAT KIND OF RESET? - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-27-2013 04:14 AM

Oh ok, i thought he said like complete reset, i was about to punch my pc. Tongue

RE: FULL RESET? OR WHAT KIND OF RESET? - use rubbers - 04-27-2013 04:27 AM

(04-27-2013 04:08 AM)Driman Wrote:  Well i just want to make sure.

Plural said their was a Reset and he didn't want to hide it, is this true?
or is it eco reset or dupe reset?

Driman you have posted on every one of threads where Plural announced the roll back and what it was in-depth.
A 24 hour roll back, to clean all the dupe items and he was also going to check all the characters banks before relaunching, so either you didn't read the thread and just posted ignorant shit. Or the forums were inactive and you needed to post a thread so you could boost your post count.

Either way it's annoying and pathetic.

RE: FULL RESET? OR WHAT KIND OF RESET? - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-27-2013 04:29 AM

(04-26-2013 11:34 PM)Plural Wrote:  Hello there everyone!
I cleaned all character files and I should be able to relaunch. However I want everyone to check if any of the dupes described is still present, please Send me a PM about it.. Hiding it is no use as eventually a reset will be needed anyways.

Plural

How is this annoying?

RE: FULL RESET? OR WHAT KIND OF RESET? - use rubbers - 04-27-2013 04:33 AM

^ it's annoying because you already knew the answer to this thread, before you posted it.

and if you were really concerned why would you post a thread asking the community? we don't know anymore than you do.

why wouldn't you just pm the owner of the fucking server. I'm just tired of you posting useless threads and filling the forums with spam.

RE: FULL RESET? OR WHAT KIND OF RESET? - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-27-2013 04:34 AM

I just wanted to know if it was a eco full reset, because the words resets are in their, now stfu, because i didn't know....

LMFAO filling forums with spams, i don't think you payed for the forums, so don't act lie it is yours.

RE: FULL RESET? OR WHAT KIND OF RESET? - use rubbers - 04-27-2013 04:36 AM

(04-27-2013 04:34 AM)Driman Wrote:  I just wanted to know if it was a eco full reset, because the words resets are in their, now stfu, because i didn't know....

He explains in the thread that it was just a 24 hour roll back to CLEAN the dupes, and that he was also going to check every characters bank before relaunching.

^ no where in their did he say anything about a full eco reset... just learn to read the thread, or pm the owner. No reason to post these stupid threads.

/im done with this thread you know you coulda just pmed him if you really couldn't comprehend the simple english that he was using.

RE: FULL RESET? OR WHAT KIND OF RESET? - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-27-2013 04:50 AM

i did read it nothing about 24 hour rollback on that thread. So don't coming in with your bs.

RE: FULL RESET? OR WHAT KIND OF RESET? - use rubbers - 04-27-2013 05:09 AM

(04-27-2013 04:50 AM)Driman Wrote:  i did read it nothing about 24 hour rollback on that thread. So don't coming in with your bs.

This is what he posted on the thread..

[Image: qvC8Jlb.png]

This is your post on that SAME FUCKING THREAD.

[Image: yjmwvZP.png]

BASED ON THAT CLEARLY YOU KNEW IT WASN'T AN ECO RESET. I REST MY CASE.