Rune2006
Peetu Quitting - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Peetu Quitting (/showthread.php?tid=537)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Peetu Quitting - P K - 04-27-2013 04:38 PM

Well, i dont know with who you were talking to, because i dont speak like that. And i live completely different side of a world than you, like i just said on my last post it was already 4 am when i quit

RE: Peetu Quitting - hydra - 04-27-2013 04:40 PM

first time i thought plurar gave peetu those cowhides and crafting stuff lol

RE: Peetu Quitting - P K - 04-27-2013 04:41 PM

No, he just took them away from me which is the main reason and quit.

RE: Peetu Quitting - dsun - 04-27-2013 04:49 PM

(04-27-2013 04:25 PM)P K Wrote:  1. i had only 2k cowhides in 2 days. 2. i never said i duped them, i just responded "yes" cuz i was tired of explaining everything i do it was 4 clock in morning. 3. i played like 24/7 .

So what I dropped weren't duped items but...

...legit items?

[Image: 8da.gif]

RE: Peetu Quitting - P K - 04-27-2013 04:52 PM

Yeep Smile

RE: Peetu Quitting - dsun - 04-27-2013 05:03 PM

(04-27-2013 04:52 PM)P K Wrote:  No, he just took them away from me which is the main reason and quit.

I believe you're Peetu?

From what I understand, your 2k cowhides were mistaken to be duped and removed?

If so, then that's really bad.
I hope Plural sees this and refunds you, otherwise I'm going to be pretty mad and spank his butt 2k times.

Also, sorry for dropping your items, really thought they were duped. Maybe Plural could roll your account back to get the items back, or he would have to spawn them manually and give it back, along with the 2k cowhides.

You should stay and see what Plural's respond is.

Oh and Plural, my palm is ready, so you better think twice.

RE: Peetu Quitting - Plural - 04-27-2013 05:05 PM

(04-27-2013 05:03 PM)dsun Wrote:  
(04-27-2013 04:52 PM)P K Wrote:  No, he just took them away from me which is the main reason and quit.

I believe you're Peetu?

From what I understand, your 2k cowhides were mistaken to be duped and removed?

If so, then that's really bad.
I hope Plural sees this and refunds you, otherwise I'm going to be pretty mad and spank his butt 2k times.

Also, sorry for dropping your items, really thought they were duped. Maybe Plural could roll your account back to get the items back, or he would have to spawn them manually and give it back, along with the 2k cowhides.

You should stay and see what Plural's respond is.

Oh and Plural, my palm is ready, so you better think twice.
The coifs were legit! Checked several backups for it and they did not suddenly double out of nowhere..

RE: Peetu Quitting - P K - 04-27-2013 05:11 PM

Plural was nice enough to give them back to me , but when time came i already gave everything away to Ayden, and he was so nice that he gave only some of my stuff back. well i dont blame him, i gave him pretty good items . and then i lost it completely. Smile

I am Thinking of making new account with i train only range, no more crafting !

RE: Peetu Quitting - dsun - 04-27-2013 05:19 PM

(04-27-2013 05:11 PM)P K Wrote:  Plural was nice enough to give them back to me , but when time came i already gave everything away to Ayden, and he was so nice that he gave only some of my stuff back. well i dont blame him, i gave him pretty good items . and then i lost it completely. Smile

I am Thinking of making new account with i train only range, no more crafting !

Really nice to see you're willing to stay even after all that happened!
I feel pretty bad, though.

I'll try to help you with items, sadly I'm very poor, but something's better than nothing, no? Tongue

Oh and please tell me your new account's name, if you're staying to play, that is.

RE: Peetu Quitting - P K - 04-27-2013 05:24 PM

My new account is Robin Hood ! Smile lets play some more !