Rune2006
The exp rates. - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The exp rates. (/showthread.php?tid=552)

The exp rates. - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-28-2013 12:15 AM

I feel the 1x xp is a bit extreme, I get you want the oldschool feel and 99's worth somthing, but number one this is not runescape, this is still a server and like it or not sooner or later they will come down, i'm sorry to say and I hope it doesn't but every server does. number 2, Runescape has many ways of gaining xp other than raw training, there's in game items to boost the xp you gain, and theres quests making skilling and training alot easier, we have nothing of the sort so we have to train raw, no benefits on a server. If you think about it were training slower than we are in runescape, which will always be on, doesn't suffer from rollbacks and dupes, and is professionaly ran. I'm not dissing the server in any way, but i mean it's pretty ridiculous how we're a private server with 5-20 players on a regular basis and were slower than a game with over 15,000 on average...

On another note, I posted before the dupe rollback my stats and bank, Atleast could i get the stats back because it is a pretty large rollback i gained about 10-14 combat levels lol, if not I guess it's fine.

RE: The exp rates. - Ayden - 04-28-2013 12:27 AM

I think the main problem you're facing is the fact that this is a runescape remake. The point behind making the server isnt only to throw in the stats and gameplay of 06 but to make the game EXACTLY how it was. I guarantee that a large majority if the current community here would have second thoughts about staying just because they are getting cheated of the full run escape 06 atmosphere. I for one don't really care if the xp is changed but I fully enjoy the gameplay as it is.

RE: The exp rates. - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-28-2013 12:35 AM

Bryce just no, no. Stop aking more threads on exp rate, don't like it go back to your server...
Espeially since you afk train and know it is wrong.

I agree with Ayden Smile (One time in my whole rsps life lol)

RE: The exp rates. - Muhv - 04-28-2013 12:37 AM

I agree with Ayden and Bryce. It would be good if xp rate be higher. But this old school is very enjoyable Smile So i don't mind if it would be same like in original runescape.

RE: The exp rates. - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-28-2013 12:48 AM

(04-28-2013 12:35 AM)Driman Wrote:  Bryce just no, no. Stop aking more threads on exp rate, don't like it go back to your server...
Espeially since you afk train and know it is wrong.

I agree with Ayden Smile (One time in my whole rsps life lol)

Stop saying go back to my server, you act like i'm a terrible person for starting a project, I don't work, advertise, or even talk about it. You make it seem i advertise it through my youtube videos you claim. Why would I advertise a server I shut down months ago.. Can you stop bringing up irrelevant ideas, and suggestions just to try and get at me lol, you look so ignorant especially when you try and flame against me on the yell calling me stupid, you just beg for attention and can't even spell... Basically post relevant things to do with the post, or just completely ignore my threads, posts, and suggestions please. The fact I afk trained has nothing to do with this post, nor is it against the rules so everything you just posted had nothing to do with MY thread or MY thought, besides you just agreeing with ayden...

RE: The exp rates. - use rubbers - 04-28-2013 01:59 PM

xp rates are fine the way they are

RE: The exp rates. - Hal - 04-28-2013 10:46 PM

Reason for Thread Closing: There is a Thread in the 'Important Thread' section which is used to discuss all EXP rate opinions.