Rune2006
A few suggestions. - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: A few suggestions. (/showthread.php?tid=556)

A few suggestions. - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-28-2013 02:50 AM

1. Increased xp rate, or ways to gain xp faster. Atleast some item's we could obtain to boost our xp rate like they have in runescape because atm our xp is slower than rs if you think about the benefits available to gain xp faster.

2. Voting rewards, maybe a temporarily xp boost every 3 votes or such, yeah people should vote without a reward, but alot more people would vote if they could get 2x xp for every 5 votes for 12 hours.

3. A way to get dragon weapons, I know there are a few ways but I for one have no idea how to get one, besides kbd, and kalphite which no one will be able to do for months lol.

4. A way to distrubite a few rares, it would need to be a random way that is available for everyone..

RE: A few suggestions. - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-28-2013 02:55 AM

all the suggestions are bad, no offence.

RE: A few suggestions. - Ayden - 04-28-2013 02:58 AM

I think the clearest suggestion here is the fact that the server needs a DO NOT SUGGEST list. Frankly because two of these have been shut down so many times that they're just spam at this point...

Repeatedly posting increased xp rates isn't going to increase your chances of getting it and it's becoming frustrating that you don't seem to realize you are the only one complaining about the regular xp..

Second, I don't think that vote rewards should be added because everyone wants what is best for the server and the reward of voting is the fact that there will be other people who enjoy the server just as much as the current community.

Third, no one is even 60 attack for the dragon weapons... It's not like people are 75 att and using rune longswords... You don't know that the dragon scimitars aren't on ape atoll because no one can teleport there yet and aside from Driman (supposedly) no one really knows. I think that the dragon weapons are a hill that needs to be tackled when people reach the appropriate levels.

-------------------------------------

I'm sure rares will be added into the game further on down the road however when the economy is so young, the need for rares seems kind of silly to me at the moment. There are a few other things like the high scores and advertising that I would prefer people be looking at doing as opposed to implementing rares into the game

RE: A few suggestions. - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-28-2013 02:59 AM

@ driman, sorry I didn't quote.. None taken, I don't care about your opinion. Smile

You could actually post another idea, or an alternative, or just yell it in game and say it sucks. That's cool to.

RE: A few suggestions. - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-28-2013 03:01 AM

1) Plural won't add
2) Either
3) Maybe
4) Either.

RE: A few suggestions. - shig - 04-28-2013 03:02 AM

add xp lamps

RE: A few suggestions. - dsun - 04-28-2013 03:05 AM

(04-28-2013 03:02 AM)shig Wrote:  add xp lamps

it does have xp lamps.. you get them from the genie who appears randomly

RE: A few suggestions. - Bryce-Banned Ingame- - 04-28-2013 03:12 AM

(04-28-2013 03:05 AM)dsun Wrote:  
(04-28-2013 03:02 AM)shig Wrote:  add xp lamps

it does have xp lamps.. you get them from the genie who appears randomly

Yeah but that's not really what I was talking about, and i've got to combat 54 and not one genie has came to me.

RE: A few suggestions. - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-28-2013 03:14 AM

Thread should be locked, Plural already said this the first days of server.