Rune2006
My Personality. Apologizy Story. - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: My Personality. Apologizy Story. (/showthread.php?tid=567)

My Personality. Apologizy Story. - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-28-2013 06:08 AM

Hey, Driman here.

Well i know i got off bad, to the community. I just want to say, i am not like this in real life. I always liked Henning like a friend, but he started being mean. When people be mean to me i just simply ignore them in real life, or say "ok i don't care.". But i act differently on here, way differently.

I hope you guys can give me my 3rd and final blow. I know i said this the other day, but please i am begging everyone. I beg all of you i will not rage or make dumb posts, etc. If you do give me a chance, you won't regret it Smile. I know i said this 1 other time, but please 1 more chance Smile. I am not trying to gain friends, but more apologies, i hope people can offer my apologize. If you do want to become friends, then add me.

You will see me change of personality and attitude, i will start fresh, last time i didn't.

i hope you take this chance of apology

people to apologize

Bryce: I have been a bad boy to you. I know i started good with you, because you added me to your friends list. The reason being i was a completely meanie was because like i said i act differently.

Henning: Same thing up with Bryce. I always liked you as a friend. I never meant to say go kill yourself, but i don't why people get mad at it. Because after all you wanted to commit suicide several times.

Micah: I never knew you, but keep making videos!

and any others i forgot to mention

RE: My Personality. Apologizy Story. - dizzy97 - 04-28-2013 06:10 AM

Awww <3

RE: My Personality. Apologizy Story. - Henning B - 04-28-2013 06:16 AM

what has been said cannot me unsaid, i'm sorry bro but i can't forgive you.

RE: My Personality. Apologizy Story. - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-28-2013 06:18 AM

ok, Henning, sorry i said it, but i don't know why you can't forget yourself either?

RE: My Personality. Apologizy Story. - cobes - 04-28-2013 07:26 AM

"The whole server: I have been staff hunting/impersonating and spamming ::yell since I started. I will no longer continue these ways."

Add that and I will not hate you as much

RE: My Personality. Apologizy Story. - Ayden - 04-28-2013 08:23 AM

We have spoken and you've been relatively civil since we started talking... I try not to distinguish people as friends or enemies online unless I have significant feelings for someone. You're arrogant attitude, bad English and untruth about the server really made me steer away from wanting to associate myself with you.

I don't believe in 3rd 4th 5th chances hell.... I don't believe in 2nd chances but I don't hold grudges and tend to look at each day as an opportunity to see a new light in someone else. I wish you weren't a pathological liar but I don't think that'll change anytime soon.

I don't hate you. I don't like you. I feel indifferent about this post but I can see that you are trying to right the wrongs you have made and I can appreciate that.

RE: My Personality. Apologizy Story. - Kornslipkn - 04-29-2013 05:04 AM

You're still the same idiot...
You haven't changed one bit since this post...

RE: My Personality. Apologizy Story. - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-29-2013 05:25 AM

um, yes i have?

RE: My Personality. Apologizy Story. - cobes - 04-29-2013 05:57 AM

Not really

RE: My Personality. Apologizy Story. - Ingu - 04-29-2013 12:08 PM

(04-29-2013 05:04 AM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  You're still the same idiot...
You haven't changed one bit since this post...

(04-29-2013 05:57 AM)cobes Wrote:  Not really

Sorry, but true.