Rune2006
Driman - the multilogger? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Report rule breakers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Driman - the multilogger? (/showthread.php?tid=581)

Pages: 1 2 3

Driman - the multilogger? - Ingu - 04-28-2013 09:20 PM

Hello there!

I really didn't want to create this thread, but the way how Driman acts just makes me to discuss something with you, about him. Also, as the multilogging is against the rules, I think, that this report is totally right thing to do.
Many have been talking about Driman, how he multiloggs and quite taking advantage of it to his main account. Yeah, it didn't bother me at first, until I found out how he actually takes advantage of it and it really is quite obnoxious.

Today, in the morning, we tried to figure with dsun out a way to clearly bust him. There were a quite few methods for it, which Driman ofcourse - found an excuse to. Firstly, we made "them both" log in to the forums at the same time, yeah, he succeeded in this one, cause you can actually login to the forums with two different browsers.

Secondly, I came up to an idea him to get over to the skype. Driman's "brother" The Old Nite told, that his mother doesn't let him to create skype, cause of he is too young for that - I just couldn't believe it, it actually was quite funny as well. So, we quickly came up to another idea, which was them to get to the xat. First off, they said, that they have parental control over xat - this must have been the most dumbest reason ever, but that's how they said. After The Old Nite appeared on the xat, Driman just couldn't get there. He was there for a second, but he got logged out instantly - that's how xat works, you can't be on with 2 different accounts at the same time, also using other browser does not work. That actually was a great evidence of him being the same person.

We basically knew, he was multilogging, cause it looked so obvious. We still wanted more evidence of it.
I've always seen Driman having that one grammar mistake, he says "their" instead of "there". Yeah, you guessed it, The Old Nite did the same mistake, which is quite obvious, that it could've been Driman, right?

Also, they randomly told in the ::yell chat their eMails, why? So, The Old Nite told me, that his was something like hectorchanzes1996@... And then I asked him, if you were born on 1996, then why are you on parental control? LOL. Yeah, he found an excuse to it: "it is my sisters year of birth". I actually laughed my stomach off. They suddenly started to yelling with eachother, but earlier they said, they're in the same room. So, when I asked him, why are they writing in yell, when they're currently in the same room, then I got an answer: "It's 4am, why bother speaking?" - another funny fact.

Now, a 20 minutes ago, I ran to Camelot to woodcut some maples. I saw there The Old Nite with Driman doing the same. I wasn't even saying anything to them, I was tracking their movements, doings. Right when Driman AFK'ed, The Old Nite did the same and when Driman came back, his so-told "brother" moved as well - and that's what actually quite busted them, in my point of view. Here's some pictures of the last action:

The moment when they were afk at the same time. By the way, it happened twice Wink
[Image: Vqx3vlY.png]

Just him swearing, huehue.
[Image: rhOUaAZ.png]

And them being mad on me.
[Image: JDZ4wzT.png]

I'm sorry this thread got so long, but as of the reports Driman is doing, why shouldn't I? Sorry, if I got something wrong, but I just tried to give you some facts about him multilogging. I don't believe he is clean.

Tell me your opinions, cause I really wanna know, what's going on with those 2 guys.

Sincerely
Ingu

RE: Driman - the multilogger. - Kornslipkn - 04-28-2013 09:23 PM

Driman = The old nite, nuff' said

RE: Driman - the multilogger. - Ingu - 04-28-2013 09:37 PM

(04-28-2013 09:23 PM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  Driman = The old nite, nuff' said

Well, that's what I'm trying to clarify, lul.

RE: Driman - the multilogger? - dsun - 04-28-2013 09:49 PM

driman is very big lier plz u mus bring the ban hamer ok
ty

RE: Driman - the multilogger? - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-28-2013 11:43 PM

this is false info, afk same time, we bothed lagged, i told you,

and what is up with the scroll, why is so up, not completely down, i feel like your leaving something behind.

if you look closely in the second picture, i am still woodcutting, but your account play shows nothing.

Quite hinestly, if you don't have a picture of me and my brother on 2 computers same time playing same time, then i consider this all just fake.

LMFAO! i took the time to read the report;80% is false.

I would also like to say; Plural checks on me and hector(the old nite), everyday. I know this because he tells me. Also Plural been checking if i "multilog" the past 2 days.

Just no, the afk part, we both got ddosed or whatever;

RE: Driman - the multilogger? - Ingu - 04-29-2013 12:07 AM

(04-28-2013 11:43 PM)Driman Wrote:  this is false info, afk same time, we bothed lagged, i told you,

and what is up with the scroll, why is so up, not completely down, i feel like your leaving something behind.

if you look closely in the second picture, i am still woodcutting, but your account play shows nothing.

Quite hinestly, if you don't have a picture of me and my brother on 2 computers same time playing same time, then i consider this all just fake.

LMFAO! i took the time to read the report;80% is false.

I would also like to say; Plural checks on me and hector(the old nite), everyday. I know this because he tells me. Also Plural been checking if i "multilog" the past 2 days.

Just no, the afk part, we both got ddosed or whatever;
80% is false? Tell me, which part of my evidence(s) are wrong? Dsun can completely confirm, that there's not even a single false statement about you in this thread. Also, the second picture was for the swearing Wink

Quote:and what is up with the scroll, why is so up, not completely down, i feel like your leaving something behind.

Didn't understand single word you said.

Also, if you'd really want to prove, that you're not the same person as The Old Nite, then bring your brother with yourself into the skype, let's have a voice-call or even better, do a video-call, I'm ready for everything, are you?

// EDIT //

Is this the break point of yours, Driman?
[Image: RUEJPuS.png]

RE: Driman - the multilogger? - Kornslipkn - 04-29-2013 12:26 AM

Yeah, driman, come on skype along with your brother...

RE: Driman - the multilogger? - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-29-2013 12:38 AM

2) if you look on the 2nd picture why is the chatbox scroll bar almost half way up, i feel like your leaving important evidence to this case, that has been shutdown like 6 times?

1) Dsun's methods were invalid, i was banned by Henning on Chatbox, i always prove him wrong, yet you people don't understand, that i am honest.

RE: Driman - the multilogger? - Ingu - 04-29-2013 12:40 AM

(04-29-2013 12:38 AM)Driman Wrote:  2) if you look on the 2nd picture why is the chatbox scroll bar almost half way up, i feel like your leaving important evidence to this case, that has been shutdown like 6 times?

1) Dsun's methods were invalid, i was banned by Henning on Chatbox, i always prove him wrong, yet you people don't understand, that i am honest.

I didn't take anything important out, I just wanted to people see you swearing Smile And also, can you explain furtherly that picture? [Image: RUEJPuS.png]

Seems like you don't even have a brother? Or it was one of your "trolling actions" again?

RE: Driman - the multilogger? - use rubbers - 04-29-2013 01:58 AM

Drop the ban hammer on the multi logger