Rune2006
[REPORTING] The Elite - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Report rule breakers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: [REPORTING] The Elite (/showthread.php?tid=619)

[REPORTING] The Elite - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 04-30-2013 09:02 PM

Closed, Plural Dealt with him.

RE: [REPORTING] The Elite - Ingu - 04-30-2013 11:29 PM

Worst paint editing ever, you can clearly see, that his name is not in the right font, right size and it doesn't look proper at all. You should be punished for that fake report.

RE: [REPORTING] The Elite - dsun - 04-30-2013 11:32 PM

(04-30-2013 11:29 PM)Ingu Wrote:  Worst paint editing ever, you can clearly see, that his name is not in the right font, right size and it doesn't look proper at all. You should be punished for that fake report.

Wow didn't even notice until you mentioned it... Nice find!

What the fuck, Driman?

RE: [REPORTING] The Elite - Kornslipkn - 04-30-2013 11:48 PM

Nice shoop, hahahaha

Also

>The Elite has logged off

And the yell was clearly after he logged off!

You were regaining my respect, Driman... But you just lost it all, once again!

RE: [REPORTING] The Elite - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 05-01-2013 12:02 AM

Sorry guys, as you can all see "everyone of you say i have the worst images" that they are so crappy.

Why?

Because i uploaded this from Paint, which is so old, and crappy makes my images look shit.

RE: [REPORTING] The Elite - dsun - 05-01-2013 12:04 AM

(05-01-2013 12:02 AM)Driman Wrote:  Sorry guys, as you can all see "everyone of you say i have the worst images" that they are so crappy.

Why?

Because i uploaded this from Paint, which is so old, and crappy makes my images look shit.

Smells like bullshit.

Come on now, no one's going to fall for that.

RE: [REPORTING] The Elite - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 05-01-2013 12:07 AM

i added this to Gimp

then i don't know how to use it i started cropping it and moving it making it bigger, so then i gaved up and used Paint then i uploaded it. I did nothing, took me 10 secs to add to Paint and upload.

If i lie ' why is his account unregistered, and 0 posts on forums??' seems suspicious, he is always woodcutting, i been trying to pm him all day still no answer.

RE: [REPORTING] The Elite - dsun - 05-01-2013 12:11 AM

(05-01-2013 12:07 AM)Driman Wrote:  i added this to Gimp

then i don't know how to use it i started cropping it and moving it making it bigger, so then i gaved up and used Paint then i uploaded it. I did nothing, took me 10 secs to add to Paint and upload.

If i lie ' why is his account unregistered, and 0 posts on forums??' seems suspicious, he is always woodcutting, i been trying to pm him all day still no answer.

Dude...
I was right there, as you can see in the chatbox.

I never saw such a message from The Elite

RE: [REPORTING] The Elite - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 05-01-2013 12:12 AM

if you don;t believe me, stop making more posts, and edit the ones you already used...

RE: [REPORTING] The Elite - Hal - 05-01-2013 12:14 AM

Closed. And is under investigation.