Rune2006
Forum Section Suggestions - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Forum Section Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=648)

Pages: 1 2 3

Forum Section Suggestions - Hal - 05-02-2013 06:15 AM

This post is mainly intended for Plural only. However, I thought I'd get some feedback off everyone as to what you would like to see added to the Forum for a better experience when posting and playing.

My two suggestions for Plural are to consider adding two new Sections, these include;

"Introduction & Absences" - Instead of cluttering the forum with the occasional 'Leaving' posts, having a section within the Introduction Forums for absences (whether it be a small weekend break from playing or a permanent leave) I think would be a good idea. So to simplify what I mean... Add to the 'Introductions' section a Sub-Section (Just like the Guides & Tutorials section has an 'Advanced Guide's' Sub-section within it.

My second suggestion is a completely new Forum section called: "Goals & Achievements" where players can report back to the community there current or long-term goals for the server, and also accomplishments they have achieved in-game so far.

I think this would benefit the community as aiming for something and reporting back to others about it could increase game-play. Also it gives members an opportunity to show off some in-game pictures to other players rather than making a thread in the current "Media" forum we have.

So, to conclude, I would like to hear all your feedback as well as some from Plural of course. And if you can think of any ideas or suggestions to add to my own, then improvement is always appreciated.

I also wanted to include that if members have an idea of their own for a new Forum Section or Sub-section to post them below, explaining why it would be a good idea to be added and if any member has improvement ideas on the current Sections within the Forum, to post them below also.

RE: Forum Section Suggestions - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 05-02-2013 06:17 AM

BOO!

I SUPPORT!

RE: Forum Section Suggestions - Goku - 05-02-2013 06:20 AM

THANK YOU! The Forums are a bit disorganized and looks very unfinished. Putting both the introduction and departure topic would make it much more organized. Imo, I think the whole interface of the forums should be redone, just imo.

RE: Forum Section Suggestions - Kornslipkn - 05-03-2013 10:27 PM

Please add a ''Music'' section to the Off-Topic Discussions...

RE: Forum Section Suggestions - Ayden - 05-03-2013 10:35 PM

(05-03-2013 10:27 PM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  Please add a ''Music'' section to the Off-Topic Discussions...

I like this idea as well ^

RE: Forum Section Suggestions - Fruit - 05-04-2013 12:56 AM

(05-03-2013 10:27 PM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  Please add a ''Music'' section to the Off-Topic Discussions...

Full support.

RE: Forum Section Suggestions - dsun - 05-04-2013 12:57 AM

(05-04-2013 12:56 AM)Fruit Wrote:  

Full support.

supportception

RE: Forum Section Suggestions - Ayden - 05-08-2013 02:09 AM

An intelligent debate section would be laughable. Please consider that lmfao

RE: Forum Section Suggestions - Kornslipkn - 06-23-2013 09:28 PM

(05-08-2013 02:09 AM)Ayden Wrote:  An intelligent debate section would be laughable. Please consider that lmfao

I doubt that it will get any posts with this community.

RE: Forum Section Suggestions - cojack - 10-07-2013 04:07 PM

Is Hal active anymore?