Rune2006
Essence - multilogging, taking advantage. - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Report rule breakers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Essence - multilogging, taking advantage. (/showthread.php?tid=685)

Essence - multilogging, taking advantage. - Ingu - 05-04-2013 06:33 PM

Hello there.

Yet again, I'd like to report a person who I saw making advantage to his main account "Aaron".

So, I was basically banking at the East-Varrock bank and saw this guy named "Essence" running his ess-run. I knew he couldn't be just a basic player, cause it was weird, when his account name is Essence and doing essence mine, while being combat 3. It had to be someones extra account. I wouldn't even make this topic even if he was multilogging, but he was taking a huge advantage if mining those essences and he even admitted it.

Here's a few pictures for evidence Smile
Focus on the chat(s).

[Image: jJYat9P.png]
[Image: 1lApxbR.png]
[Image: fcqiaEN.png]
[Image: so3nXUN.png]
[Image: iNc2xJg.png]

Like I mentioned, his main account is "Aaron". Picture says, that he already transferred all those runes into his main account. Also, he told, that he has already runecrafted all those essence to runes and even sold some of them - it sounded like he did it even before I noticed his other account. I don't see it's quite fair. What about you? Discuss.

RE: Essence - multilogging, taking advantage. - Aaron - 05-04-2013 06:52 PM

If he showed you the other half of the conversation you would see that i wasn't multy logging and that Traveller can provide evidence that i was not on my main account while i was on essence. There is nothing wrong with me mining ess on a mule while i watch tv and then later log onto my main and xfer it to my main and if you ask why i didn't just use Aaron it is because i wanted to make aaron into a zerker and essence into a pure and i need mining for it so i thought that would be a great way to do it.

RE: Essence - multilogging, taking advantage. - Ingu - 05-04-2013 07:05 PM

I still don't see, why didn't you mine essence with Aaron? Explain furtherly, cause that reason is stupid.

RE: Essence - multilogging, taking advantage. - Aaron - 05-04-2013 07:13 PM

(05-04-2013 07:05 PM)Ingu Wrote:  I still don't see, why didn't you mine essence with Aaron? Explain furtherly, cause that reason is stupid.

for mith gloves

RE: Essence - multilogging, taking advantage. - Plural - 05-04-2013 07:20 PM

(05-04-2013 07:05 PM)Ingu Wrote:  I still don't see, why didn't you mine essence with Aaron? Explain furtherly, cause that reason is stupid.

Actually as long as he doesn't play at the same time and just transfers the items he isn't breaking any rules. It makes it easier since you are always at the location where you want to play on both accounts.

RE: Essence - multilogging, taking advantage. - Aaron - 05-04-2013 09:05 PM

(05-04-2013 07:20 PM)Plural Wrote:  

Actually as long as he doesn't play at the same time and just transfers the items he isn't breaking any rules. It makes it easier since you are always at the location where you want to play on both accounts.

Thank you for explaining it to him btw its mastergtfo from remake

RE: Essence - multilogging, taking advantage. - Aaron - 05-06-2013 05:40 PM

gj on report buddy Wink

RE: Essence - multilogging, taking advantage. - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 05-08-2013 05:58 PM

this is madness he isntmultilogging

RE: Essence - multilogging, taking advantage. - Aaron - 05-11-2013 10:29 AM

(05-08-2013 05:58 PM)Driman Wrote:  this is madness he isntmultilogging

So true he saw me mining ess but i was only logged onto 1 account was so stupid but he was so proud he said me and you where getting rolled back