Rune2006
My suggestions - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: My suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=698)

Pages: 1 2

My suggestions - angerlord03 - 05-05-2013 06:31 PM

suggestion #1:
You don't lose items upon death. This should be fixed.

suggestion #2:
Charter ships. The charter crewmembers with their own special shop would be added to a few ports like in rs. The ships would be a fast but quite an expensive way to travel, but it helps a lot if you can afford it. (I think this feature already existed in 2006)

suggestion #3:
Quests. I know this has been suggested already, I just want to show my support.

suggestion #4:
Make goblins drop bones.

suggestion #5:
If you already haven't fixed this, remove bones from the normal rat drop table. They only dropped bones in the stronghold of security, which doesnt exist here.

suggestion #6:
Aggressive monsters. Higher level monsters are aggressive in rs, I feel like that should also make the game more realistic.
(Some NPC's are never aggressive though)

suggestion #7:
Pretty much related to #6, add the scorpion to Al-kharid fishing spots, but first, make the monsters aggressive.
I remember being attacked by the scorpion when fishing as a low level player.

suggestion #8:
Guam leaf requires 1 herblore to identify. The required level is actually 3 in rs, the same level which is required to make attack potions. However, you should add the druidic ritual either as a quest or a miniquest in order to enable herblore, this quest would give players 1-3 herblore.

suggestion #9:
I'm not sure if this is added or not, but the route to entrana dungeon as well as the possibility of obtaining a dramen staff. That would make it possible to gain access to zanaris. In zanaris, you should add the weapon shop as well as the fee of one cut diamond to access the marketplace. The access to zanaris would also mean the possibility of using a new slayer master, Chaeldar.

suggestion #10:
Once again, I'm not sure if this is added or not, but make agility level and carried weight affect player's run energy restoring and draining.

suggestion #11:
I think agility doesn't work in this source. Having all skills working is one of the biggest things in the game, and I feel like that should be added too.

suggestion #12:
Make yell staff only. This would make people actually gather in some places for trading, not just yell while theyre training. The game has quite a hardcore economy, and I don't feel like it should be made any easier. I think yell should only be used for official server announcements. This would also reduce the amount of spam.

suggestion #13:
Add bankers to banks. It's not realistic having a conversation with a banker which doesnt exist.

suggestion #14:
Guild requirements. You can access ranging guild with 1 range. I don't know which guilds are missing requirements, but guilds are for those who are experienced in the specific skill and thats how it should be. Also, later, you should give champions', heroes', and legends' guild some requirements. Pretty much the same as in rs.

suggestion #15:
Access to the cave goblin mines. The entrance is currently blocked by a shelf.

suggestion #16:
Requiring a light source in caves such as lumbridge slayer dungeon and cave goblin mines. (Candles, lanters etc.)

suggestion #17:
In this source, one of the clue scrolls says: "Dig near the giant mushrooms behind the GrandTree." It's supposed to say Grand Tree.
A small spelling error, but fixing it will make it more realistic.

suggestion #18:
Possibly unobtainable items: (Not sure of some of these)
Fishbowl helmet
Diving apparatus
Flippers
Mudskipper hat
RFD gloves
Iban staff
karambwans + karambwan paste
Broodoo shield and tribal mask
Wolfbane dagger (add the effect against werewolves)
Silver sickle
(will update the lise over time)

suggestion #19:
Make passing through shantay pass require the pass, also when trying to pass add the guard dialogue saying: "Can I see your Shantay desert pass, please?"

suggestion #20:
Magic carpet flights.

suggestion #21:
Shantay's shop, selling waterskins, knives, desert robes, passes etc.
aswell as the buy-pass option.

suggestion #22:
Desert thirst effect and the desert robes slowing it down, drinking from waterskins and filling waterskins by using a knife on a cactus.

suggestion #23:
Access to the ancient spell altar (after a quest maybe?), aswell as mummies which drop the ancient staff.
Access to the pyramid in general.

suggestion #24:
If you won't disable yell, please fix an issue which will cause everyone to disconnect. I can give you further information about this in private.

suggestion #25:
When advancing a skill level, reset all the actions.
for example:
A player is fishing. He advances a fishing level. He will still keep fishing. The fishing should stop when a level is gained.

suggestion #26:
I don't know if these exist already, but random events.

suggestion #27:
Hiscores. It's a great feature for the community, and you can use the compare tool.

suggestion #28:
If it doesn't work already, ring of forging.
Ring of forging will give you 100% chance of receiving an iron bar when smelting. However, the ring will only last for 140 ores.

EDIT:

suggestion #29:
Combat training camp. The camp which is located next to the tree gnome stronghold and which has a few ogres inside.

suggestion #30:
Dwarf multicannon.

suggestion #31:
Fix the tree gnome stronghold main gate. The stronghold cannot be accessed or left throught the main gate. The gate can be opened, but in rs the player automatically walks through the gate. The tiles are unwalkable, and the forced walking isnt added. This should be fixed asap.

suggestion #32:
Access to the elven woods through underground pass and the huge gate near tree gnome stronghold.

suggestion #33:
Fix two grammar errors in the following sentences:
you succesfully cook a shrimps (should obviously be the shrimps)
you succesfully cook a anchovies (the anchovies)

Thanks for taking time for reading through my suggestions! Post your feedback, and if theres anything constructive you'd like to say about them, please do.

RE: My suggestions - Demonhorn - 05-05-2013 06:39 PM

Now that's a nice bunch of suggestions!
I'm pretty sure that Guam leaves require level 1 of Herblore to be identified, because we don't have the quest 'Druidic ritual'.
Nice catches, good job. Wink

RE: My suggestions - angerlord03 - 05-05-2013 06:40 PM

(05-05-2013 06:39 PM)Demonhorn Wrote:  Now that's a nice bunch of suggestions!
I'm pretty sure that Guam leaves require level 1 of Herblore to be identified, because we don't have the quest 'Druidic ritual'.
Nice catches, good job. Wink

Yeah, guam leaves require level 1 atm. I'm suggesting a druidic ritual quest and once thats added the level req should be changed to 3.
Thanks for the support!

RE: My suggestions - Mr Noodles - 05-05-2013 07:28 PM

Nice suggestions, Smile
though, bones are an uncommon drop by goblins.

RE: My suggestions - Demonhorn - 05-05-2013 07:38 PM

(05-05-2013 07:28 PM)Mr Noodles Wrote:  Nice suggestions, Smile

Well, that's how it shouldn't be, lol.

RE: My suggestions - Mr Noodles - 05-06-2013 03:39 AM

(05-05-2013 07:38 PM)Demonhorn Wrote:  
(05-05-2013 07:28 PM)Mr Noodles Wrote:  Nice suggestions, Smile

Well, that's how it shouldn't be, lol.

I think it was like this in runescape back in 2006.

RE: My suggestions - use rubbers - 05-06-2013 03:41 AM

Best suggestions thread to ever see these forums.

RE: My suggestions - Mr Noodles - 05-06-2013 03:50 AM

(05-06-2013 03:41 AM)use rubbers Wrote:  Best suggestions thread to ever see these forums.

Agree Tongue Wink

RE: My suggestions - Ayden - 05-07-2013 05:43 AM

These are all known and I presume being worked on............. and some are wrong but I guess that's what happen when you make a big suggestion thread during your first week at a server

RE: My suggestions - Aaron - 05-11-2013 10:01 PM

most are good suggestions not a fan of the yell being staff only server is still small and lets people get to know eachother