Rune2006
Thinking about quiting..... - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Thinking about quiting..... (/showthread.php?tid=732)

Thinking about quiting..... - savage - 05-11-2013 05:45 AM

Lately I can't really bring myself to play Rune2006 anymore I am sorry and i realize that the server is falling apart. I used to play this game 24/7 but there aren't as many people playing as I want the community has gone to shit and some of the players I am very good friends with have quit, but for now I am quitting. I'm sorry Plural I really do enjoy rune2006 but I think im just going to go and explore some of the bigger servers and see what i want to do with the games, because in all honesty im not sure at all. Once again im sorry, and for now im going to log on and give away my bank <3 love u guys<3

RE: Thinking about quiting..... - Ingu - 05-11-2013 07:20 AM

So, what do you expect from a server which has been online for 2 weeks? Lol. Cya.

RE: Thinking about quiting..... - Kornslipkn - 05-11-2013 07:26 AM

No need to be so cold, Ingu.

And as for Savage,
I hope to see you in-game sometime in the near future.
Have fun with your current servers, but never forget the memories from this one!

Goodbye Smile

RE: Thinking about quiting..... - dsun - 05-11-2013 07:42 AM

Could you tell me what's wrong with the community?

RE: Thinking about quiting..... - savage - 05-11-2013 10:08 AM

Thanks Korn and I wont, "Memories never die" Smile and dsun the people act rude. They aren't nice to the noobs and they have 0 integrity... no one in this community is 100% good to everyone we all fight all the time (including myself) so I know I may eventually come back but for now i wanna try some bigger servers with better communities. Love you guys, Peace.

RE: Thinking about quiting..... - Plural - 05-12-2013 12:34 AM

(05-11-2013 10:08 AM)savage Wrote:  Thanks Korn and I wont, "Memories never die" Smile and dsun the people act rude. They aren't nice to the noobs and they have 0 integrity... no one in this community is 100% good to everyone we all fight all the time (including myself) so I know I may eventually come back but for now i wanna try some bigger servers with better communities. Love you guys, Peace.

Hmmm.. Bigger communities generally are lessen friendly. The fact that you start fighting with other people so easily is yell. Yell makes communication with other players too easy. However the game becomes more lonely when it is removed. To be honest the new players are in general more friendly than the old players it seems,to me at least.

RE: Thinking about quiting..... - Micah - 05-12-2013 12:51 AM

(05-12-2013 12:34 AM)Plural Wrote:  
(05-11-2013 10:08 AM)savage Wrote:  Thanks Korn and I wont, "Memories never die" Smile and dsun the people act rude. They aren't nice to the noobs and they have 0 integrity... no one in this community is 100% good to everyone we all fight all the time (including myself) so I know I may eventually come back but for now i wanna try some bigger servers with better communities. Love you guys, Peace.

Hmmm.. Bigger communities generally are lessen friendly. The fact that you start fighting with other people so easily is yell. Yell makes communication with other players too easy. However the game becomes more lonely when it is removed. To be honest the new players are in general more friendly than the old players it seems,to me at least.

This is true.

RE: Thinking about quiting..... - savage - 05-12-2013 01:05 AM

(05-12-2013 12:34 AM)Plural Wrote:  

That is true Plural, but tbh i havent found any server that i like atm, its making me remember how good 06 was and i think i may return in a few days. <3