Rune2006
Driman MUST Be Perm Banned - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Report rule breakers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Driman MUST Be Perm Banned (/showthread.php?tid=754)

Driman MUST Be Perm Banned - Goku - 05-14-2013 05:51 AM

This is out of control. Driman spams, is annoying, flames and is just a piece of shit. I normally don't get mad like this, but really? You don't ban him cause you like him for some reason? That's BEYOND bias and you're not enforcing the rules. If you can't even do that, then you're drunk. I'm tired of this shit. I think he's another reason why players leave. I might leave too because he is just that bad. Look at the following screenshots:

[Image: 5k3rz7.jpg]

[Image: 312vc48.jpg]

[Image: 2r2ygyq.jpg]

Please ban him, get rid of him, do something. Please. Enforce the rules Plural..

RE: Driman MUST Be Perm Banned - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 05-14-2013 06:11 AM

um, players leave because they all died of boredom the same reason i left. I didn't spam it as you can see my message after 2 or 3 from other player yell messages.

RE: Driman MUST Be Perm Banned - Kornslipkn - 05-14-2013 07:19 PM

The thing isn't that he doesn't want to ban...
It's because he CAN NOT, the ban command isn't finished yet.

Lay off Plural, guys Tongue
And just ignore Driman, it's what me and Dsun do and it works pretty well Tongue

RE: Driman MUST Be Perm Banned - cobes - 05-14-2013 08:14 PM

(05-14-2013 07:19 PM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  The thing isn't that he doesn't want to ban...

And just ignore Driman, it's what me and Dsun do and it works pretty well Tongue

I still think having another coder would be very beneficial. The ban command may have already been added by now

RE: Driman MUST Be Perm Banned - Henning B - 05-14-2013 09:09 PM

(05-14-2013 08:14 PM)cobes Wrote:  
(05-14-2013 07:19 PM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  The thing isn't that he doesn't want to ban...

I still think having another coder would be very beneficial. The ban command may have already been added by now

I am banned

RE: Driman MUST Be Perm Banned - Plural - 05-14-2013 09:38 PM

Hmm, he is advertising in there it seems, which is of course not allowed. That's another 48 hour mute to begin with... Hmm other than that I don't see him break any rules in those screenshots? Besides people don't like him but that has nothing to do with breaking rules.
I'll continue warning him on forums just like everyone else when he posts spam. I already reset his multi logged alt and rolled his acc back a few times. He gets the same treatment as everyone. I punish directly after the incident but I don't let the different incidents influence my opinion. He did something bad, I punish him for it, the case was resolved. That's it, when the next issue arises I take a look at it desperately.

RE: Driman MUST Be Perm Banned - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 05-14-2013 10:51 PM

Plural, i was making fun of Goku, when he makes a channel for every rsps he joins, i know i am not allowed to say any rsps name, which i didn't, and also thats what Goku said when he made his first vid. About i joined 1 hour on this server, i was talking about this server.-

RE: Driman MUST Be Perm Banned - czechm8 - 05-14-2013 11:02 PM

Driman, why does it matter that Goku makes a channel for every RSPS that he joins? I know what you're talking about:

ColdSaiyanGaming
RuneRebelsGamePlay
LetsPlayRuneShiver (he's not part of it anymore)
He made one for Project-Fnatic

So what? He wants to help every RSPS he joins, is that a bad thing now?

Driman, just because your channel sucks dick, doesn't mean you have the right to hate on others..

RE: Driman MUST Be Perm Banned - Plural - 05-15-2013 12:10 AM

Goku, you can PM me if you have further questions or remarks about this report.