Rune2006
What kind of music do you like? + First thread! - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Music (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Thread: What kind of music do you like? + First thread! (/showthread.php?tid=762)

Pages: 1 2 3

What kind of music do you like? + First thread! - Goku - 05-15-2013 05:45 AM

Choose either of the choices Big Grin imo my favorite kind of music is rap. Not the mainstream kind though XD
My Favorite Song ATM:

I am also a big fan of dubstep, here's a good one that I like:

RE: What kind of music do you like? + First thread! - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 05-15-2013 07:24 AM

This isn't the first thread at all.. on this section yes Smile

RE: What kind of music do you like? + First thread! - Henning B - 05-15-2013 01:37 PM

I like dubstep, but i hate techno, Fok u

RE: What kind of music do you like? + First thread! - Kornslipkn - 05-15-2013 08:25 PM

I'm glad that my music section suggestion was actuallly considered and made Big Grin

Anyway, I'm into Rap/Hip-Hop, Odd Future has been appealing to me for quite a while already.

I still listen to Big L, Notorious B.I.G, Wu-Tang Clan, MF Doom.

I also enjoy a bit of indie bands such as Two Door Cinema Club( I don't know why)

^ My favorite rapper Earl Sweatshirt (shoutout to Micah)

(05-15-2013 07:24 AM)Driman Wrote:  This isn't the first thread at all.. on this section yes Smile

EDIT: THIS IS A MUSIC SECTION IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE JUST LEAVE POST WHORES ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

RE: What kind of music do you like? + First thread! - Fruit - 05-17-2013 05:12 PM

I like it, how the poll has a 'Spanish' option, but there's no 'Rock' or anything linked to it. Or have I misunderstood something?
No worries though, 'Other' is good enough.
I personally like a lot of different music genres, here are some:
Rock
Punk Rock
Alternative Rock
Reggae
Rockabilly
Indie Rock.

As you can see, most of them are sub-genres. Yes...

And here are a few songs:

RIP Joe Strummer, Bob Marley and Johnny Cash

RE: What kind of music do you like? + First thread! - Goku - 05-17-2013 11:50 PM

(05-17-2013 05:12 PM)Fruit Wrote:  I like it, how the poll has a 'Spanish' option, but there's no 'Rock' or anything linked to it. Or have I misunderstood something?
No worries though, 'Other' is good enough.
I personally like a lot of different music genres, here are some:
Rock
Punk Rock
Alternative Rock
Reggae
Rockabilly
Indie Rock.

As you can see, most of them are sub-genres. Yes...

And here are a few songs:

RIP Joe Strummer, Bob Marley and Johnny Cash

Shoot of course, I forget about rock xD my bad man, there should be a new thread made with more choices for this kind of topic \:

RE: What kind of music do you like? + First thread! - Mr Noodles - 05-18-2013 07:29 AM

Dance, Pop, Rap, And R&B(Not mentioned above, so "other" xD)

RE: What kind of music do you like? + First thread! - Indigo - 05-23-2013 05:47 PM

My favorite genre is metal. Power metal and folk metal, to be more accurate.

I forgot how to link to yt so forgive me

RE: What kind of music do you like? + First thread! - Runescape - 05-25-2013 10:51 PM

i like to listen canibal corspes

RE: What kind of music do you like? + First thread! - Arhimir - 05-25-2013 11:06 PM

I like metal and folk.