Rune2006
id like to report Traveller -READ - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Report rule breakers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: id like to report Traveller -READ (/showthread.php?tid=764)

id like to report Traveller -READ - beryce56 - 05-15-2013 07:24 AM

Well it all started when he sayd i had a small cock... so i wrote on yell.
::yell i have a big cock thts why everyone left

something similar to tht.... he mutes me everyday... it got outa hand when he did it for 4 hours... please someone do something about this out of controll mod

RE: id like to report Traveller -READ - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 05-15-2013 07:26 AM

I actually agree.
Plural told everyone to stop hating on me. But he keeps on telling new players that i am one of the reasons why the old vets and players leave. Its just gets me mad that i know i am not the reason because they all left because they think the server is boring.

Sorry Traveller, but please demote.

RE: id like to report Traveller -READ - Plural - 05-15-2013 01:10 PM

(05-15-2013 07:26 AM)Driman Wrote:  I actually agree.
Plural told everyone to stop hating on me. But he keeps on telling new players that i am one of the reasons why the old vets and players leave. Its just gets me mad that i know i am not the reason because they all left because they think the server is boring.

O.o I bever told anyone that?..

RE: id like to report Traveller -READ - Ayden - 05-15-2013 01:27 PM

got any proof?

RE: id like to report Traveller -READ - Henning B - 05-15-2013 01:36 PM

(05-15-2013 01:10 PM)Plural Wrote:  

Leave the bevers out of this!

RE: id like to report Traveller -READ - Travellerr - 05-15-2013 02:51 PM

Beryce you've got to be kidding with this report.
I've never ever said you had a small dick.
The reason i muted AGAIN was because i warned you AGAIN as i do everytime before i mute you, your language at the yell is very bad and you flame alot.

Driman,
I said you were one of the reason in the beginning.
I also said that you were getting us players but at the same time talking bad stuff about the server.
The two of you are just hating or something which i dont get, i tried to like the both of you but you both just wont stop doing what you're doing.

Traveller.

( I couldn't post this right afther this thread was made because the forum were down. )

RE: id like to report Traveller -READ - Kornslipkn - 05-15-2013 08:18 PM

(05-15-2013 01:36 PM)Henning B Wrote:  
(05-15-2013 01:10 PM)Plural Wrote:  

Leave the bevers out of this!