Rune2006
Hybrid #1 - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Report rule breakers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Hybrid #1 (/showthread.php?tid=771)

Pages: 1 2

Hybrid #1 - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 05-16-2013 06:55 AM

[Image: f1mvtd.jpg]

He has been standing their since me and Shig entered Catherby, he was their before who knows how long. Theirs a dwarf random next to him, and i sent him couple pms but he never answered me. I checked back 10 minutes later if he was still their. I also told Player Mod Traveller to pm him to check if he is legit, and he isn't responding. I am also reporting him because someone said earlier he has been afk 2 days and haven't respond to him. So this guy is a bot or what is up!? No he can't be afk for seconds because he doesn't answer anyone, so it is obvious. So this guy is supposed to be logged out after 90 seconds of doing nothing.

I hope Traveller and the person that told me earlier on ::yell sees this and backs me up.

RE: Hybrid #1 - Plural - 05-17-2013 12:09 AM

I am wondering what exactly they are doing O.o,
it could be a bug that they don't logout properly if they Disconnect with X But I don't think so :/

RE: Hybrid #1 - Kornslipkn - 05-17-2013 12:18 AM

If they aren't training then it isn't a bannable offence.

RE: Hybrid #1 - Ayden - 05-17-2013 01:20 AM

(05-17-2013 12:18 AM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  If they aren't training then it isn't a bannable offence.

this ^

RE: Hybrid #1 - Plural - 05-17-2013 01:49 AM

(05-17-2013 12:18 AM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  If they aren't training then it isn't a bannable offence.

True, however I wonder why and how it happens.

RE: Hybrid #1 - Travellerr - 05-17-2013 04:17 AM

This is true, thanks to that dwarf he was send to lumby fountains and still did not respond to anyone, after i kicked him he did not log back in.
It must be some kind of bug because he isn't the first one that kept staying online for a while.

Traveller.

RE: Hybrid #1 - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 05-17-2013 05:06 AM

Yeah Traveller, but someone told everyone who was on and at ::yell he never answers and has been always online without answering since he knows him.

I hope you 2 Plural and Traveller keeps this in account. So who knows if he does bot or he is trying to create a script while online. Just please take this in account.

RE: Hybrid #1 - Dot - 05-17-2013 06:50 AM

That happend to me once. Don't be so quick to judge that he is a botter. I accidently pressed the x button and i wasn't able to log back in for like another 2 days.

RE: Hybrid #1 - Kornslipkn - 05-17-2013 06:07 PM

(05-17-2013 05:06 AM)Driman Wrote:  Yeah Traveller, but someone told everyone who was on and at ::yell he never answers and has been always online without answering since he knows him.

I hope you 2 Plural and Traveller keeps this in account. So who knows if he does bot or he is trying to create a script while online. Just please take this in account.

Just because someone doesn't answer ::yell doesn't mean they are a botter.

So you're implying that just because I (or anyone else at that matter) don't answer on yell (which I usually don't) that I'm a bot ?

Please don't report without reason, it spams the forums.

I wonder if you did this only for the post count.

RE: Hybrid #1 - Mr Noodles - 05-18-2013 09:20 AM

I think if player doesn't answer the dwarf, dwarf has to randomly teleport him or something.