Rune2006
What's your favorite restaurant? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: What's your favorite restaurant? (/showthread.php?tid=783)

Pages: 1 2

What's your favorite restaurant? - Mr Noodles - 05-18-2013 03:12 PM

Hello,
I just wanted to know what y'all like to eat.

My favorite is subway restaurants, for these reasons:
-Healthy
-Delicious
-Epic
-Cheap Prices.

Feel free to post your opinions Big Grin

RE: What's your favorite restaurant? - Fruit - 05-18-2013 03:22 PM

I actually read somewhere, that Subway Restaurants are unhealthy. But I don't know, and neither do I give a fuck. Subways are nice.

I like places where they serve pizza. So yes, some pizza restaurant.

RE: What's your favorite restaurant? - Mr Noodles - 05-18-2013 03:26 PM

Some subways server pizza, not rlly sure though Tongue

RE: What's your favorite restaurant? - Fate003142 - 05-18-2013 03:30 PM

TOP 4:
McDonalds
Brandies
Little caesars
Panda Express

RE: What's your favorite restaurant? - Plural - 05-18-2013 05:17 PM

To be honest I hate all these fast food chain restaurants. Their food is unhealthy and expensive, and in my opinion tastes like nothing. Their only goal is to make money. When I go to a restaurant I want something cosy. Something that is owned by actual normal people, not a big corporation.People who actually like to do their job, cook good, healthy and tasty food. For example if I go to big cities I see people with small business working their ass of and doing the best they can for their customers. Only to be snooped away by these corporate bastards, who don't even care to pay their taxes, which means even more competition for the small restaurants. I like to eat different styles of cultivated food. I really like to try different types of world food, same goes with music. I really like Bengalese food, and biological food with a fresh taste. I would never allow Genetically engineered crops in my food. My favorite restaurant is a local one that none of you could have possibly heard of. I have decided to never again support a company like McDonalds or KFC again by buying their food. I do not in any way regret it.

RE: What's your favorite restaurant? - cobes - 05-18-2013 05:39 PM

Subway has too many preservatives and bulking agents in their meat. You're really not eating any healthier by going to subway instead of McDonalds, for example

RE: What's your favorite restaurant? - Fruit - 05-18-2013 05:46 PM

(05-18-2013 05:17 PM)Plural Wrote:  To be honest I hate all these fast food chain restaurants. Their food is unhealthy and expensive, and in my opinion tastes like nothing. Their only goal is to make money. When I go to a restaurant I want something cosy. Something that is owned by actual normal people, not a big corporation.People who actually like to do their job, cook good, healthy and tasty food. For example if I go to big cities I see people with small business working their ass of and doing the best they can for their customers. Only to be snooped away by these corporate bastards, who don't even care to pay their taxes, which means even more competition for the small restaurants. I like to eat different styles of cultivated food. I really like to try different types of world food, same goes with music. I really like Bengalese food, and biological food with a fresh taste. I would never allow Genetically engineered crops in my food. My favorite restaurant is a local one that none of you could have possibly heard of. I have decided to never again support a company like McDonalds or KFC again by buying their food. I do not in any way regret it.

True, the large world-wide corporations with their huge cash stacks.

"Big business it don't like you. It don't like the things you do. You got no money. So you got no power. They think you're useless. An' so you are"
- Remote Control, The Clash.

Fits well, I think.

RE: What's your favorite restaurant? - Goku - 05-18-2013 05:48 PM

I'm not gonna lie, that McRib goes harrdd!! So I voted for McDonalds XD

RE: What's your favorite restaurant? - Mr Noodles - 05-18-2013 05:52 PM

(05-18-2013 05:17 PM)Plural Wrote:  To be honest I hate all these fast food chain restaurants. Their food is unhealthy and expensive, and in my opinion tastes like nothing. Their only goal is to make money. When I go to a restaurant I want something cosy. Something that is owned by actual normal people, not a big corporation.People who actually like to do their job, cook good, healthy and tasty food. For example if I go to big cities I see people with small business working their ass of and doing the best they can for their customers. Only to be snooped away by these corporate bastards, who don't even care to pay their taxes, which means even more competition for the small restaurants. I like to eat different styles of cultivated food. I really like to try different types of world food, same goes with music. I really like Bengalese food, and biological food with a fresh taste. I would never allow Genetically engineered crops in my food. My favorite restaurant is a local one that none of you could have possibly heard of. I have decided to never again support a company like McDonalds or KFC again by buying their food. I do not in any way regret it.
I kinda agree with you, i also go to a local restaurant that isnt publicly been proven off, and from now on im never gonna buy from these large companies anymore, im going back to eating noodles at my home, and buying Vegetarian sandwiches from my local food serving shop that pays taxes, and is owned by an old lady and her husband. I also think that something must be done, For example if we can convince people to stop buying shit from those large companies that can't be assed paying taxes like every other company, by making small companies rise again.

RE: What's your favorite restaurant? - dsun - 05-18-2013 06:41 PM

Pizzeria Big Grin